LiveRamp (501+ Employees, 29% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights and experiences centered around the needs of real people, and in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRamper’s thrive on building together with curiosity and humility—and have a good bit of fun along the way. We’re always looking for smart, kind, and creative people to grow our team and impact.
You will be charged with leading and growing the team in charge of all Engineering, Product, and IT recruiting in your capacity as the Head of Technical Recruiting. You’ll also play a key role in developing our worldwide hiring strategy, ensuring that our hiring decisions are supported by data and analysis, and establishing LiveRamp’s technical hiring plan for the future. Working as a dependable resource and recruitment authority for many of our functional leaders, you will recommend, improve, and iterate on current procedures to help hiring teams be successful.
- Drive Strategy: You will work closely with the leadership teams for Engineering, Product, and IT as well as your global TA managers, as well as with a number of cross-functional teams, such as the office of diversity, inclusion, and belonging, to guide a hiring strategy that is motivated by the desire to produce the most diverse workforce possible at scale. You include strategic demands from the business world and more predictably lead to tangible results.
- Hiring Accountability: Streamline the hiring process for the Engineering, Product, and IT teams while identifying areas for improvement and identifying weak points. Drive coordinated action and responsibility from all partners in our recruiting ecosystems to position us to employ the greatest candidates to further our purpose.
- Build Positive Relationships: To ensure that our sourcing and recruiting strategies are tailored to meet the requirements of our partners while growing for the future of LiveRamp, we closely communicate throughout the organization and with HR Business Partners, Compensation, and Finance.
- Impactful Hiring Results: Create our business systems and processes—which come together to support and advance the company—in collaboration with a variety of internal partners.
- Innovation: Use experience, external data, and internal data to scale our practices and identify emerging trends for us to consider
- 8+ years of experience in full-cycle technical recruitment (in-house tech experience preferred) is required.
- Extensive experience in managing and hiring Engineering, Product, and IT recruitment teams during periods of rapid expansion is required.
- Experience measuring progress in increasing top-of-funnel diversity is required.
- Prior experience enhancing recruiting effectiveness and evaluating hire quality is required.
- Solid business ties that will help with benchmarking and external alliances is required.
- In-depth understanding of and opinion on organizational transformation, talent strategy, and hiring analytics is required.
- The capacity to deal with uncertainty, altering priorities swiftly, make rapid judgments, and influence behavior is required.
- Problem-solver with a fluid ability to move between tactical execution and analytical thinking in a fast-paced workplace is required.
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, options for working from home, and paid parental leave.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability. Plus, mental health support (via Talkspace), flexible time off, parental leave, family forming benefits, and a flexible lifestyle and wellbeing reimbursement program (up to $375 per quarter, U.S. LiveRampers)
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan—1:1 match up to 6% of salary—helps you plan ahead.
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment and ergonomics program—we prove you with equipment and tools to be your most productive self, no matter where you’re located.
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco and/or from home (remote-eligible roles)
More About Us:
LiveRampers are empowered to live our values of committing to shared goals and operational excellence. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and to one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global teams across nine countries and four continents. By continually building inclusive, high belonging teams, LiveRampers can deliver exceptional work, champion innovative ideas, and be their best selves. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person’s race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.