BuddyBoss (51-200 Employees, 139% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
BuddyBoss helps entrepreneurs create large-scale online communities built on WordPress.
This Job is For You If:
- You enjoy working in a data driven, collaborative, and result orientated environment
- You have an organic approach to networking, helping people and making connections to drive solutions
- You have strong analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- You like to think AND do.
- You have extensive digital and content marketing experience and you LOVE producing results.
- You are passionate about being part of building a company and performance-driven culture from the ground-up.
- Love to strategize, evaluate, execute and grow
What You’ll Do:
- Build campaign plans based on demand generation marketing principles and best practices.
- Build our digital marketing roadmap
- Guide the prioritization of Growth Marketing-related initiatives as the initiatives and teams scale.
- Facilitate effective brainstorming sessions which contribute to the generation of new ideas that push the boundaries of what’s possible within Growth Marketing
- Validate buyer persona data and engage with internal stakeholders on campaign plans and create the content required to drive campaigns.
- Develop product positioning and messaging for the various buyer personas that differentiates product offering from that of the competition.
- Develop content that will engage and educate targeted segments, drive demand, revenue and meet relevant business goals.
- Build and manage marketing campaign calendar, deliverables and deadlines
- Accountable for ensuring all campaign leads are tracked, scored and routed appropriately; regularly analyze campaign performance.
- Continually analyze and measure campaign performance and modify structure to optimize results, maximize engagement and drive revenue generation.
- Regularly report campaign performance metrics to key stakeholders.
- Liaise with Delivery, Recruitment, Sales and other internal stakeholders to increase client satisfaction through cohesive strategies
- Manage and motivate marketing team to achieve goals
- Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments.
- Develop and manage relationships with external vendors to ensure alignment with an overall strategy.
Here is what you should have to succeed in this role:
- 8 to 10 years of proven work experience in marketing
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant field experience
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing
- Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function
- Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices
- High level of familiarity and prior experience using Digital tools required (marketing
- automation tool, Google Analytics, Salesforce, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads, etc.)
- Proven ability to translate target persona information into actionable marketing assets like campaigns, marketing copy, or creative deliverables
- Excellent people management, project management, and relationship management skills
- At least 3 years relevant experience in B2B digital marketing (tech, SaaS, or business
- Mastery of digital marketing best practices (organic search, SEO, website UX/UI, etc.)
- Hands-on experience building and launching campaigns across a variety of channels
- including paid search, email, and social
- Strong team management and communication (written and verbal) skills