Biofourmis (201-500 Employees, 222% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Biofourmis is a rapidly growing, global digital health company filled with committed, passionate professionals who care about augmenting personalized care and empowering people with complex chronic conditions to live better and healthier lives. We are pioneering an entirely new category of medicine by developing clinically validated, software-based therapeutics to provide improved outcomes for patients, smarter engagement & tracking tools for clinicians, and cost-effective solutions for payers. We are collectively devoted to a single-minded idea: powering personally predictive care.
Our dynamic growth has been marked by quadrupled headcount in the last 12 months via both expansion & acquisition, yielding a global footprint with offices in Boston, Singapore, Bangalore, and Zurich. We are backed by prominent international venture capital investment & have cultivated relationships with worldwide healthcare stakeholders over the last 5 years. Our talented team features numerous PhD’s in Data Science and Biostatistics, over 80 patents, prolific scientific publications, world-class systems, developers & engineers, and leaders in the clinical operations space.
Senior Medical Director, Cardiovascular Care
Biofourmis is looking for an experienced individual to lead a virtual cardiology practice. This is an outstanding opportunity to demonstrate expertise and passion in building a patient-centered specialty care practice. In this role, you will partner with cross-disciplinary teams on the launch and scale of a virtual cardiology clinic. The ideal candidate will have a strong desire to innovate with a shown ability to execute, work closely with cross-functional teams, engage in open discussion, be consumer-focused, and not afraid of a challenge.
The Senior Medical Director is responsible for the execution of clinical activities as part of Biofourmis’ overall clinical strategy. This role reports to the Chief Medical Officer with a dotted reporting line to VP, Clinical Operations. We’re looking to hire a cardiologist who is forward thinking and interested in healthcare innovation. They should be passionate about providing direct patient care as well as supporting mid-level providers while moving the needle in virtual care to ensure the highest quality of care.
- 60% clinical responsibility, 40% administrative/leadership
- Direct patient care via telemedicine
- Oversight and support for midlevel providers
- Provider-provider eConsults
- Non-invasive diagnostic testing interpretation (electrocardiograms, echocardiograms, stress testing, etc.)
- Conduct and support internal and external training, content development and review as needed to support clinical launch activities
- Synthesize and present clinical performance data to internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure the clinical integrity of client-related projects
- Participate in quality and compliance review process
- Assist with day-to-day problem-solving by providing guidance to the team and raising issues and solutions to senior team.
- Manage a team of clinical employees
- Medical degree
- Completion of an accredited internal medicine and cardiovascular disease fellowship
- Board certification in cardiovascular disease
- Minimum of five (5) years of clinical experience
- Experience working with clinical protocols and medical reviews
- Experience in virtual care