CoreWeave (11-50 Employees, 129% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At CoreWeave we are building the next generation public cloud for accelerated workloads. Our stack consists of 8,000 bare metal servers with 45,000 GPUs total with over 7 data-centers. We lay Kubernetes on top to provide bare metal performance to users in ML Training, Real Time Inference and CGI markets. CoreWeave espouses small teams of high-performing, highly accountable engineers; the use of open source tools and libraries whenever possible; and focusing on delivering reliable, useful software to our customers.
Your Role and ResponsibilitiesCoreWeave is looking for an experienced Senior Network Engineer to join our rapidly growing team. This role will be responsible for architecting and managing both our internal and external network footprints, including routing, peering, traffic management and security.
6+ years of experience in the following areas:
- Networking experience – Arista, Juniper, Cisco
- Experience with major routing protocols – MP-BGP, OSPF
- Experience with encapsulation protocols – VXLAN
- Experience automating deployment using Ansible, SaltStack or similar
- Experience automating configuration generation Ansible, SaltStack or Python
- Experience with Git for storage and approval processes of configuration and code
- Experience running large infrastructure projects
- Familiar with circuit commissioning and troubleshooting
- Large Scale network design, maintenance, and operations
- Ability to work on complex projects or tasks both individually and as part of a team
- Deep understanding of TCP/IP
- Linux experience
- 5+ years experience in an infrastructure management role
- Background in high availability, global backbone design and architecture
- Experience with Kubernetes and CNIs (Calico, Cilium)
At CoreWeave we work hard, have fun and move fast! The company has entered a stage of hyper-growth that you will not want to miss out on! Today we are a small, growing team of intelligent, genuine people that value different perspectives and approaches to solving complex problems. We live five core values:
- Be Curious at Your Core
- Act Like an Owner
- Empower Employees
- Deliver Best-in-Class Client Experiences
- Achieve More Together
At CoreWeave we support and encourage an entrepreneurial outlook and independent thinking. We foster an environment that champions collaboration and prioritizes innovative solutions to complex problems. As we get set to take off, the growth opportunities within the organization are limitless. You will be surrounded by some of the best talent in the industry. Come join us!
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance – 100% paid for the employee
- Life Insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Flexible, full-service childcare support with Kinside
- 401(k) with a generous employer match
- Flexible PTO
- Catered lunch each day in our NJ office
- Weekly massages in NJ office
- A casual work environment
- Work culture focused on innovative disruption
COVID-19 vaccine requirements for in-person work:
To protect the health and safety of our employees, we require any employee conducting in-person work to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date. If you are unable to be vaccinated due to medical or protected religious reasons, please reach out to our HR team at [email protected] to submit an accommodations request.
CoreWeave is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.