Lambda (51-200 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Lambda’s mission is to accelerate human progress with computation. Our Deep Learning workstations, servers, and cloud services power Machine Learning engineers at the forefront of Artificial Intelligence research, fueling advancements in quantum computing, cancer detection, autonomous aircraft, drug discovery, self-driving cars, and much more.
Lambda provides Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning infrastructure to organizations like Intel, Microsoft, Amazon Research, Tencent, Kaiser Permanente, MIT, Harvard, Stanford, Caltech, and the Department of Defense.
Join us in building the future of Artificial Intelligence.
About the Role
Lambda is looking for a scrappy, quantitative Senior Performance Marketing Manager to scale Lambda’s B2B performance marketing engine. You’ll use your sharp analytical skills and hacker mentality to run experiments across every paid channel, then scale the winners. You’ll constantly find new ways to unlock scale and improve ROI.
Reporting to our Director of Growth Marketing, you’ll collaborate with every team in the company – from Product Marketing and Content Marketing to Sales and Operations – building campaigns that hit ambitious revenue targets.
What You’ll Do
- Alongside the Director of Growth Marketing, define the Performance Marketing strategy for both direct business and channel partner acquisition, and adapt as we scale
- Oversee direct-response campaign execution, working within Facebook, Google (Search, Display, Shopping), LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and more to build campaigns and optimize performance
- Work closely with Content Marketing to develop awareness, acquisition, and retargeting campaigns, monitoring campaign performance on a daily basis
- Work with the Director of Growth Marketing to execute Lambda’s ABM strategy, identifying the best tools to leverage as we build these efforts out
- Create a culture of experimentation, defining and executing a strong cadence of weekly experiments along with statistical significance verification (e.g. A/B testing headlines, CTAs, visual assets, landing pages, etc.)
- Distill complex data into key takeaways by defining and reporting on simple yet informative KPIs,
- Partner with the Director of Growth Marketing on Lambda’s CRO strategy, running website conversion rate programs to drive more engagement and leads
- Have many years of experience developing and executing campaigns across paid social, SEM, and more, using a rigorous framework for testing and scaling campaigns, but also okay with breaking the rules and thinking out of the box
- Have a hacker’s mentality, obsessing over finding novel ways to eke out as much yield from every channel as possible
- Can apply analytical rigor across the entire funnel: cohort analysis is second nature, as is knowing how to measure performance across the entire buyer’s journey
- Are initiative-taking in nature, diving deep without prompting from others into quantitative and qualitative signals throughout the funnel to find challenges and solutions
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Have deep experience managing and optimizing a multi-million dollar annual budget across Facebook, Google (Search, Display, Shopping), LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube
- Have experience leveraging automation tools to prioritize the harvesting of good and clean data as quickly and easily as possible (eg Zapier)
- Are a skilled collaborator, comfortable collaborating across teams and functions: Sales, Product, Operations, Designers, and other Marketers
- Are eager to roll up your sleeves: the role doesn’t stop at strategy – this person will be the one managing all of Lambda’s campaigns initially, so not being afraid to dive in and help the team solve other business problems as needed is a must
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with machine learning and/or server technologies
- We offer generous cash & equity compensation.
- Investors include Gradient Ventures, Google’s AI-focused venture fund.
- We are experiencing a high rate of growth and have 10x’d over the last 3 years.
- Our research papers have been accepted into top machine learning and graphics conferences, including NeurIPS, ICCV, SIGGRAPH, and TOG.
- We have a wildly talented team of 100, and are growing fast.
- Our remote workforce, based on role, is across the U.S., with headquarters in San Francisco.
- Health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents.
- Commuter/Work from home stipends.
- 401k Plan.
- Generous and flexible paid time off policy.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match all of the listed expectations to apply for this position. We are committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Lambda is an Equal Opportunity employer. Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation and identity, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship, or any other factors prohibited by local, state, or federal law.