Chainalysis (501+ Employees, 300% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
The Legal team at Chainalysis advises both internal and external stakeholders on the forefront of cryptocurrency and its constantly evolving regulatory landscape. Our job is to ensure the company continues its rapid growth by employing sound and efficient judgment to support operations around the company and influence a groundbreaking industry as it matures and becomes more widely adopted.
As Senior Product Counsel, you will be integral in scaling out the global, product legal function at Chainalysis and driving smart product development for the company.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if you have…
- Advised on Chainalysis’s global legal obligations related to new product launches, features, and initiatives.
- Developed a strong rapport and have worked in collaboration with our product, engineering, marketing, and other cross-functional teams in connection with our product goals.
- Worked through data privacy, intellectual property, consumer protection, communications, and procedural law issues in conjunction with complex product launches.
- Drafted and provided feedback for disclosures, terms of service, FAQ’s, technical documentation, and other external facing communications.
- Demonstrated an obsession with internal client and external customer satisfaction, while promoting scalable processes and procedures.
- A complete A to Z understanding of our product development process and are a trusted business partner to senior product leadership, the rest of the legal team, and other internal stakeholders.
- Developed a strong understanding of Chainalysis’ products, services and business model.
A background like this helps:
- Above all, you must have excellent judgment and critical thinking skills.
- In-house or top-tier law firm experience counseling on product risk management – experience at a FinTech company strongly preferred.
- Experience supporting product and marketing at a rapid growth technology company.
- Experience with, or solid understanding of, financial regulations and corresponding compliance practices.
- You are independent, patient, thoughtful, and adept at managing shifting priorities in a demanding, fast-paced environment, but at the same time possess the judgment to know when and how to escalate issues.
- You are familiar with or have an interest in the cryptocurrency and blockchain industry.
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.