Contentsquare (501+ Employees, 70% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences that respect the user’s time, privacy, and ability. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
Since the beginning, we’ve developed a reputation for helping leading companies better understand and build trust with their customers. In that time, we’ve been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, and by Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups. In May of 2021, we raised $500M in Series E funding, but we’re not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years. Want to learn, innovate and contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world! #WeAreCSquad
We are hiring a passionate UX Product Designer (minimum 5 years experience) to reinforce our scaling Product Design Organisation. You will contribute to the optimisation of our products user experiences and participate in the building of our products visions. We work in an agile environment, in close collaboration with Product Manager and Technical teams.
You will be working closely with both a multi-disciplinary team based in Paris (PM + Dev + QA) and other Designers to ensure homogeneity of our platform. The Product Design organisation is based in Paris and in Tel-Aviv.
– User Research & Usability evaluation. Interview users in context or during workshops to understand their needs, without influencing them. Conduct user tests (moderated or unmoderated, face to face or remote).
– Information architecture. Organise information and workflows in a sustainable way, feature-wide and platform-wide.
– Interaction design. Build low-fi and mid-fi interactive+testable wireframes. Have a vision of the future interaction. Propose durable and scalable solutions and specify them for development.
– UX/UI Specifications. In collaboration with UI Product Designers, deliver ready-for-dev files based on our Design System. Pay attention to the final pixel-perfect look of the product.
– Design System. Evolve our design system in a way that ensure industrialisation and effectiveness of design activities. Work in collaboration with the Design team as a whole to have a vision of the design process and know how to maintain the design system in the long term.
– You have at least 5 years of experience in practicing UX design as your primary skill
– You have strong experience and have the desire to work in a B2B / SAAS technology context on a complex platform.
– You have a strong experience in using modern prototyping tools to communicate efficiently your ideas (we use Figma).
– You are fluent in English (spoken + written).
– People describe you as an autonomous, rigorous and organised person.
– You are willing to work in a flexible and informal environment.
– You value teamwork, and dialogue.
– You are willing to coordinate and collaborate with different profiles and team members.
– You are comfortable working in a fast-growing international company.
– You want to take part in the structuration and industrialisation of our design organisation.
Nice to have:
– You speak French.
– You have knowledge in data heavy products, analytics and/or data visualisation.
– You have theoretical knowledge about psycho-cognitive models and theories
– You have knowledge in agile methodologies.
– You have knowledge in accessibility and know how to apply it.
Why you should join Contentsquare
– Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product
– We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits
– We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years while also operating with the agility of a startup, which means a huge opportunity to make an immediate and lasting impact
– We’re human first. We hire talented people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
– Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues
– Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
– Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave
– Wellbeing allowance
– Home Office Allowance
– A Culture Crew in every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
We offer many benefits in various countries — ask your recruiter for more information
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. We welcome everyone to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.