Wurl (51-200 Employees, 221% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
About Wurl, Inc.
Do you want to help grow an incredible entertainment and ad tech company with a fantastic culture, collaborate and grow your career, while working remotely?
Wurl is redefining TV through our mission of connecting all the world’s programming with all the world’s viewers. And in pursuit of this, Wurl has become the world leader in powering streaming TV. Our industry-leading platform helps renowned media companies such as A+E Networks, AMC Networks, BBC Studios, Bloomberg, CNN, Reuters, and Sony create streaming TV channels and deliver programming to the world’s biggest Streamers, including Amazon, Roku, Samsung TV Plus, LG, VIZIO, and Rakuten. Today, Wurl interconnects over 1200 streaming channels and Streamers, reaching more than 300 million connected TVs in over 50 countries. The Wurl Network makes it effortless for Content Companies to build global distribution for branded FAST channels, live events, and on-demand programming, as well as manage and monetize their ad inventory.
We’re an entertainment tech startup with 160+ team members across the world. We’ve been recognized as a “Great Place to Work” after the first two years by fostering an inclusive and mission-driven culture. In addition to stock options and great benefits, our people work remotely.
Senior Product Designer (US, Remote):
Senior Product Designer will lead the usability and design during the development lifecycle for multiple projects and programs and work alongside product management, engineering, and customers to drive a user-centered design approach.
This role embodies a passionate, yet pragmatic UX designer that can conduct user tests, analyze customer needs and behaviors, identify problem-solving opportunities, and successfully transform requirements, user stories and user feedback into intuitive and elegant user experiences.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead and oversee the user experience of products from conception to launch in partnership with product managers, engineers, and other stakeholders.
- Contribute to strategic decisions around the future direction of Wurl products.
- Deliver detailed design flows, wireframes, prototypes, and interface design. Ensure product excellence throughout the product development and implementation process.
- Plan and execute usability studies and user testing with customers.
- Other responsibilities as needed
- 7+ years experience designing enterprise software, B2B software, and SaaS web applications.
- Experience working with early stage efforts, dealing with ambiguity and driving projects forward.
- Experience leading design projects including managing project stakeholder relationships.
- A portfolio showing your UI and UX work.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary & Equity
- Strong Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, 90% paid by Wurl
- Remote first policy
- Flexible Time Off
- 12 US Holidays
- 401(k) Matching, up to 4%
- Pre-Tax Savings Plans, HSA & FSA
- Ginger, Aaptiv and Headspace subscriptions for mental and physical wellness
- OneMedical subscription for 24/7 convenient medical care
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave for all family additions
- Discounted PetPlan and easy at home access to Covid testing with empowerDX
- $1k Work From Home Stipend to set up your Office
Few companies allow you to thrive like you will at Wurl. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with the industry’s brightest minds and most innovative thinkers. You will enjoy ongoing mentorship, team collaboration and you will understand what we mean by ‘human connection”. You will be proud to say you’re a part of the company revolutionizing TV.
At Wurl, we value work-life harmony and believe that family and mental health should always come first. Our team is fiercely passionate and contagiously enthusiastic about what we are building. While we are seeking those who know our industry, there is no perfect candidate and we want to encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all requirements.