What is Ontrak?
Ontrak’s mission is to Improve the health and save the lives of millions of people, and we fulfill this mission by working with national health plans, Fortune 500 employers and consumers to deliver world-class prevention, behavioral health and chronic condition programs via digital and telehealth products that are global in reach.
Ontrak is one of the fastest-growing companies in the Digital Health landscape (350%+ in 2020), and as a public company, has the financial backing and enterprise reach to continue this growth in order to transform millions of lives over the coming 3-5 years.
In 2021, Ontrak is investing significantly in mobile-first technology and behavioral health/lifestyle change programs expansion, and therefore is seeking exceptional candidates in Product Management, UX/UI Design and health content product marketing to join Ontrak at this exciting time of transformation!
Who you Are:
Ontrak has recently acquired LifeDojo.com (its CEO has joined Ontrak as SVP Product), and with this, Ontrak plans expand capabilities in order to offer world-class behavioral health programs in ways that leverages LifeDojo’s technology as well as Ontrak’s existing telehealth solutions.
Ontrak is seeking a mission-driven Senior Product Manager to lead our Behavioral Health product team. In this key role, you will build both digital health, mobile-first behavioral health solutions as well as telehealth products that expand Ontrak’s current behavioral health capabilities. You will lead product discovery and definition, creating and delivering successful business and product strategies from whiteboard to market scale. Your will live in a highly collaborative, delivery-focused team environment and will be equally at home interviewing a member, collaborating with clinical teams, designing and testing prototypes, and clearly articulating business value to both internal and external stakeholders.
If you thrive in an environment that is both fast-paced enough to meet the demands of the market, while also thoughtful enough to ensure all Ontrak digital products are nothing less than compelling for customers and end-users alike, then Ontrak may be the perfect fit for the next step in your career.
- Own the discovery process, roadmap, and product delivery for a core set and expanding suite of digital health and telehealth modality behavioral health programs that drive clinical outcomes and meet member needs.
- Develop solutions that balance member and customer needs, clinical strategy, business constraints and technical considerations across different digital and non-digital surfaces (mobile, web, telehealth, in-person, special device, etc).
- Quickly develop strong and effective relationships with colleagues across internal teams: engineering, marketing, clinical, marketing, sales, external customers, and senior management.
- Collaborate with internal teams, end-users and customers to drive shared vision for the behavioral health product and programs.
- Enable the team to innovate, ask questions, learn quickly and delivery exceptional results.
- Travel domestically as needed (Ontrak is not currently doing business travel due to COVID-19)
- Co-lead the discovery and define process for the behavioral health product and programs
- Lead the creation, execution and management of the product roadmap and the product development delivery lifecycle for existing and new features
- Lead a cross-functional Behavioral Health Product Pod to complete UX/UI Design, Content, and Engineering/Development features and stories in Jira and other tools
- Lead / participate in Sprint Ceremonies: planning, retros, some daily standups
- Perform tasks and other duties as required (administration, training, compliance, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of Product Management Experience.
- Experience developing desktop or mobile products and technologies from start to finish.
- Expertise and a track record of capturing, reviewing and using quantitative and qualitative user-level data to inform product priorities and process.
- Demonstrable experience in the discovery and idea validation process.
- Deep experience with executing against time-sensitive release schedules tied to specific user-level results (clinical and engagement)
- Strong people/relationship skills, experience understanding team dynamics, concerns, and generally high EQ.
- Excellent critical thinking skills. Consider the product holistically and reconcile user needs with business objectives in formulating product solutions to achieve the product vision.
- Passion for creating an exceptional user experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with strong technical abilities.
- Ability to balance the longer-term roadmap goals and immediate emergencies, as well as innovative strategic differentiators with near term tactical needs.
- Able to re-appropriate existing solutions to new requirements and situations
- Bachelor’s Degree in a behavioral health or healthcare field; advanced degree
- Startup experience, or experience designing great products on tight timelines and/or with budgetary constraints
- Experience synthesizing user data and research into actionable insights and product implications
- Experience designing health-related and/or behavior change products for healthcare, employer or consumer end-users
- Experience in digital health a big plus.
- Ability to keep large amounts and types of member data in mind during the ideation, discovery and delivery stages of product management.
- Low fidelity wireframe / fast prototyping skills are a bonus
- Ability to discern the quality of a product design based on industry best-practice and user experience norms.
- Ability to consider companywide financial goals and how they relate to product goals
Our ongoing strong growth and evolution, we are looking for people who want to do their best at work. Join our team and take your career to the next level with Ontrak. We are committed to promoting from within.
In addition to a competitive wage, we offer comprehensive benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid holiday, vacation and sick time; flexible spending accounts; Basic Life/AD&D, Employee Assistance Program and Travel Assistance Program and more.
Ontrak, Inc. and subsidiary LifeDojo are both equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.