The Nervos Network is an open source public blockchain ecosystem and collection of protocols solving the biggest challenges facing blockchains like Bitcoin and Ethereum today.
We are seeking experienced product managers to join our team to help us build innovative products, and help grow our ecosystem of decentralized applications (dApps). In this role, you’ll be working closely with developers, marketers, and our community to come up with product and go to market strategies, and design optimal experience for the users. You’ll be wearing many hats and have huge impact in an early stage, high profile global project.
You should have strong background in product strategy, product and user experience design with proven track records of shipped products. We expect you to be able to think out of the box to find the best possible features to attain objectives, find focus in priorities, turn your vision into concrete specs, and then work with developers to ship the products.
This is a fully remote role. You can live and work from anywhere, but we also require you to be highly autonomous, driven and proactive in communications.
– Work with existing teams in the Nervos ecosystem to build and launch innovative decentralized applications and bring them to market.
– Work cross-functionally and in collaboration with teams to identify high impact solutions that leverage unique capabilities of the Nervos blockchain.
– Design and build products that support the core infrastructure of the Nervos blockchain.
– 5+ years past experience working as a product manager in a startup environment (10-150 employees) preferred
– Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
– Experience in the Blockchain or crypto space strongly preferred
– Ability to learn in a rapidly growing industry
– Ability to work on a distributed team with a high degree of ownership.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Notes to all global applicants: Please attached your detailed CV in English, with your key and relevant experiences to allow easy reading 🙂
Cover letter is optional.