Square (501+ Employees, 60% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to join and lead an exciting new team within Afterpay.
You will be building things from the ground up and will be expected to deliver things from zero to one. You will be responsible for the end to end merchant experience and also supporting our core service that interacts with our consumer facing teams.
This role is highly cross-functional and you will partner closely with other product managers, engineering, design, analytics, risk, legal, compliance, sales, finance and operational teams to construct product features to support this new initiative.
- Lead design and development of features that will support the end to end merchant experience from onboarding, merchant self service through to settlements
- Drive the development of our core service as we continue to build features that will support the entire consumer finance experience for our consumers globally
- Have experience working in a highly cross-functional environment and can build product features that require coordination across various teams
- Partner with product marketing and sales ops to deliver our go to market strategy
- Write great user stories, product requirements and process flows to guide development teams
- Create and manage product roadmaps and backlogs
- Work with dev leads on planning and sprint processes
- 5 years of product management experience in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience leading and working with geographically dispersed teams
- Experience in Fintech
- Familiarity with the merchant payments or eCommerce
We’re working to build a more inclusive economy where our customers have equal access to opportunity, and we strive to live by these same values in building our workplace. Block is a proud equal opportunity employer. We work hard to evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
We believe in being fair, and are committed to an inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible. Want to learn more about what we’re doing to build a workplace that is fair and square? Check out our I+D page.
Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.
We want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) is a global technology company with a focus on financial services. Made up of Square, Cash App, Spiral, TIDAL, and TBD, we build tools to help more people access the economy. Square helps sellers run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, business software, and banking services. With Cash App, anyone can easily send, spend, or invest their money in stocks or Bitcoin. Spiral (formerly Square Crypto) builds and funds free, open-source Bitcoin projects. Artists use TIDAL to help them succeed as entrepreneurs and connect more deeply with fans. TBD is building an open developer platform to make it easier to access Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies without having to go through an institution.
We believe the economy is better when everyone has access. When everyone has room to grow. No one should be left out because the cost is too great or the technology too complex. So we’re building easy tools to empower and enrich people. Tools that shorten the distance between having an idea and making a living from it—because we believe in fair and square. We started with a little white card reader but haven’t stopped there. Our new reader helps our sellers accept chip cards and NFC payments, our Cash app lets people send money instantly, and we’re building easy tools for customers, too. We’re empowering the electrician to send invoices, setting up the food truck with a delivery option, helping the clothing boutique pay its employees, and giving the coffee chain capital for a second, third, and fourth location. We’re here to help sellers of all sizes start, run, and grow their business—and helping them grow their business is good business for everyone.