Anvyl (51-200 Employees, 42% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At Anvyl, it’s our mission to bring intelligent and connected supply chains to customers around the world. Our product is built with supply chain operators in mind as a tool to help them standardize processes, centralize important data, and foster deeper collaboration across teams as they work together to bring physical products to life.We are looking for a hardworking, self-motivated Product Manager to join our Foundation Squad. In this role, you will work cross-functionally to help discover and synthesize product priorities and rally teams of engineers and product designers to drive the development of those priorities forward. Your day-to-day will include:
- Developing a deep understanding of our customers, market, and technology environment.
- Leveraging qualitative and quantitative insights to form hypotheses and uncover new product opportunities that align with both customer and company objectives.
- Working cross-functionally and externally with customers to gather requirements and translate those requirements into the necessary documentation for development.
- Owning the delivery of ideas from inception to launch and measuring the impact of each against key product metrics and business outcomes.
- Helping build operational processes around our product and engineering teams that enable us to move fast and collaborate effectively
- You have 4 – 6 years of product management experience. B2B SaaS experience is a plus.
- You have a knack for structured thinking and are able to distill complex problems into simple terms.
- You are able to zoom in and zoom out, always keeping an eye towards the bigger picture but with an ability to dive into the weeds and own the details.
- You are able to work well with a wide group of stakeholders and can carry key context “across rooms” to galvanize teams and drive them forward.
- You thrive in fast-paced, ambiguous environments. When the path forward is uncertain, you push forward to find creative solutions.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills and can effectively organize and convey your thoughts and ideas.
- You are empathetic and can put yourself into the minds of our customers to identify needs and problem areas.
We are a remote forward company as we want our employees to have the flexibility to work where they feel suits them best. We still enjoy spending time together in person however, especially if there is Korean BBQ involved, and we maintain an office space in New York City that employees can access. Other benefits include:
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Stock options
- Remote first
- Access to our office space near Grand Central Station in NYC
- Work from home set up stipend
- Internet stipend
- Annual learning & development budget
- Twice-yearly in-person company meetups paid for by the company