Ankr Network (11-50 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Paving the way to the open internet of the future, Ankr offers node solutions for over 50 different chains and a “1 click” API service for Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Polygon, Avalanche and more. Our primary mission is to help usher in developers into the web3 ecosystem. To do this, we pioneer new solutions to solve some of the most pressing problems across decentralized systems and the DeFi movement, to lower the entry barrier for everyday people, enterprises, and developers to contribute to blockchain ecosystems.
Check us out: https://www.ankr.com/
Ankr was founded in 2017 in Berkeley, California. The founding team and headquarters are based in San Francisco. Ankr has a distributed team of over 150+ people operating remotely and from offices in San Francisco, Shanghai, Moscow, and Amsterdam.
The next phase of the internet is based on distributed networks which make the new generation of platforms, applications and services more private, secure, reliable and censorship resistant.
By cutting out intermediaries and gatekeepers, builders and users gain back control over their applications and data.
Our mission is to make web3 easy to use for everyone!
Ankr is looking for a talented, experienced Product Manager to help drive forward the product development of Ankr’s multichain block explorer: https://ankrscan.io/ , from discovery to concept to launch.
In this role you will:
- Drive product development from discovery to concept to launch
- Align teams and stakeholders on a shared vision tied to a larger strategy
- Orchestrate cross-functional teams of engineers, designers, analysts
- Facilitate user research to validate hypotheses and inform the development
- Stay ahead of user needs, product trends, and market dynamics
- Define, measure, analyze user feedback, product growth, and business outcomes
- Shape and develop your product roadmap; harden vision into strategy through discovery
- Groom backlogs, plan sprints, conduct retros, unblock your team
Skills required to be successful:
- Understanding and ability to explain concepts like:
- Blockchain systems, Ethereum, and EVM compatibility
- ERC token standards 20, 721, 1155
- EVM transaction lifecycle, events, confirmations, etc.
- High-level understanding of the Web3 Ecosystem, DeFi, NFTprojects, etc.
- User-level experience with Etherscan and other block explorers:
- Ability to articulate potential improvements to UX, new features, etc.
General Product Skills
- Proven track record of leading product development
- Skilled in public speaking, leading and hosting live online discussions
- Familiarity with processes (e.g. Agile, Scrum), and tools (e.g. JIRA, Notion, Figma, GitHub, MixPanel)
- Excellent communication, relationship management, and organizational skills
- Data-driven, user-focused, empathetic, and analytical
- Methodical prioritization and problem-solving skills
- Entrepreneurial with a growth mindset; independently driven, constantly learning, always improving
ANKR is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.