Veho Technologies (201-500 Employees, 993% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Veho is a technology-driven shipping company that enables personalized next-day package delivery, extending partner brand value. Veho brand partners have seen a 20% increase in customer repurchase, 40% increase in customer lifetime value, and 8% rise in net promoter score.
Veho gives package recipients greater insight and control, letting them know when they will receive their package, when drivers are en route, and enables real-time rescheduling, address changes, and personal delivery instructions. Veho's technology matches demand for package delivery with a network of qualified crowdsourced driver partners, ensuring every package is delivered on time and correctly.
The concept for Veho started as a school project while co-founder Itamar Zur attended Harvard Business School. Zur constantly experienced issues receiving packages – from getting the dreaded “we missed you” note, to stolen packages. He set out to fix the problem so many customers and brands face.
Today, Veho’s robust technology platform provides customers and e-commerce brands with an unparalleled shipping experience, an industry record 99.9% average on-time performance for next-day delivery and an average 4.9-star customer rating. With teammates in 30 U.S. states, Veho will be in 50 markets byu202fthe end of 2022.
About the Role
As a Product Manager focused on Consumer Experience and Support, you will lead a cross-functional team responsible for creating magic for our customers. You may work on any number of greenfield products that help us improve the end-to-end delivery experience for the customer and our Support Agents. Your scope may also span Consumer Mobile App, Driver Support, and notifications.
One of the core drivers of Veho’s exceptional CSAT score is our support model. We have an opportunity to further elevate the experience for customers, our drivers, and our support teams by better understanding their needs, creating easy to use tooling, and communication systems. This role will play an important strategic role in shaping the long term direction for the Veho customer experience.
- Collaborate with engineering, design, and business partners
- Create a prioritized roadmap and rapidly launching features for Veho’s first consumer mobile app
- Conduct user research designing, running, and evaluating experiments
- Make customer insight and data backed recommendations
- Develop rich PRD’s which inform and guide the team
- Mock up wireframes in tools such a Figma and Whimsical
- Create stories to clearly articulate intent for the Engineering team
- Autonomously own features from concept to maturity
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in Product Management
- 3 + years experience coordinating between multiple project stakeholders, technical program managers, and software development teams
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Experience building consumer facing mobile applications and exceptional customer facing digital products, ideally from 0 to 1
- Experience working with Agent tooling and support, including experience with Twilio Flex
- Ability to communicate and influence at any level of the organization; both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Willingness and ability to learn and lean-in wherever there is a need
- Strong analytical problem solving skills; an ability to pull and analyze data using using SQL and BI tools and take a ‘data first’ approach
- Ruthless prioritization to focus on the most impactful features and products
- Strong customer intuition; proven success translating customer needs into crisp product requirements
- Ability to operate effectively in white to gray spaces
- Passionate team player that takes ownership, is candid with feedback, and treats everyone with respect
- Human – You value human dignity and treat others with respect. You value everyone as a unique individual no matter their role, seniority, or expertise.
- Ownership – You take 100% responsibility for the areas you are accountable for, and support others to succeed in theirs.
- Team Success – You recognize that the team’s success is your personal success. You support others through open-mindedness and transparency, and actively seek the best solution even if that isn’t your own.
- Candor – You relentlessly pursue personal growth and are open & honest about your own shortcomings. You provide authentic, candid feedback to your peers, and welcome the same in return.
The starting salary for this role is $127,271. The actual salary is dependent upon many factors, such as: education, experience, and skills. The pay range is subject to the discretion of the Company.
Veho is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Veho offers a generous ownership package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Veho employee shares one galvanizing mission: to revolutionize the world of package delivery by creating exceptional experiences for customers and drivers. We are deeply value-driven (Ownership, Candor, Team Success, Human) and care tremendously about investing in people. We are committed to creating a diverse team and an environment that provides everyone with the opportunity to do the work of their lifetime. Veho is unable to provide sponsorship at this time. Applicants must be able to understand and effectively communicate orally and in writing with all parties regarding work matters, which are generally conducted in English. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.