MotorK (201-500 Employees, 4% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
MotorK is the leading technology company in Europe providing digital solutions to automotive dealers. We empower car manufacturers, dealers, and service centers to improve their customer experience through a broad suite of fully integrated digital products and services. Motork offers CRM solutions, Dealer Website development, Stock Management, Lead Generation, Digital Reputation Management solutions, and more.
With an innovative combination of digital solutions, SaaS cloud products and the largest R&D department in the digital automotive industry in Europe, MotorK serves 90 percent of car brands. Founded in Italy in 2010 and backed by leading investment firms 83 North and Zobito, MotorK has offices in Italy, Spain, France, Germany, UK, Portugal, and Israel.
MotorK has been recognized by multiple organisations as one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Europe – including Euronext TechShare, Tech Tour 50, Technology Fast 500 EMEA, and the FT 1000. MotorK is a publicly-traded company since 2021.
About the role
We are looking for a talented and ambitious product manager to join our organisation. As a Product Manager – digital retailing solutions, you will own the end-to-end development process of dealer websites features, focused on driving sales and giving the best possible experience to car buyers.
Example projects: long and medium term vehicle rental purchase experience, chatbot and communication channels with car buyers. In this role you will perform discovery activities to define new product opportunities, using both quantitative and qualitative research methods. Together with the head of product, you will select the best strategy to validate product ideas, using a mix of tactics – from rapid prototyping to AB testing. You will own feature prioritisation with your scrum team, interacting every day with amazing developers, product designers, data analysts, and QA specialists. After a successful product launch, you will be responsible for feature performance monitoring and further product development in line with user needs.
The role is fully remote but ideally, the candidate should be based in Italy, Spain, France, Germany, UK, Portugal or Israel.
Hybrid or in-office work is available in Italy, France, Portugal, and Spain.
- Together with the Head of Product, develop the product vision, strategy, and backlog for WebSparK online retailing
- Perform in-depth discovery to understand users’ needs, collaborating with data scientist, designers, and customer-facing department
- Become an expert in relevant digital solutions used by automotive dealers, car e-commerce solutions, and classifieds portals
- Develop and implement representative success metrics for features you deploy
- Perform ongoing competitive analysis and industry landscape
- Champion and apply lean product development practices in your everyday work
- Relentlessly prioritise product initiatives according to the real customer needs
- Build a strong working relationship with UX, design, product, engineering, CSM and sales teams
Curious, outcomes-driven, and ambitious Product Manager with a passion for building products that deliver real impact on the lives and business of customers. You are the ideal candidate if you love every aspect of product management, stay on top of product management methodologies; you believe in lean principles and Kaizen and always strive to create value for your customers.
- Strong business acumen and technical literacy
- 3+ years of product development management experience
- Experience building B2C or B2B2C digital products preferred
- Ability to perform data analysis and create actionable insights
- Knowledge and understanding of user needs discovery methods
- Ability to perform comprehensive user problem assessment
- Experience in data-driven product development and applying A/B testing, user research, user testing, data analysis, and competitor and market analysis in decision-making process
- A proven ability in relationship building and collaboration with all company departments
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
What we Offer:
- Opportunity to make a real difference and truly own the product development
- Permanent contract
- Competitive package including private health insurance and education allowance
- Stock bonuses and benefits depending on performance
- Exciting and unique annual company events
- Fully remote or hybrid working model – you choose!
- Coaching and career development