VEED.IO is an online video editing platform that makes creating videos easy and accessible to all.
Our platform is used by millions of creators around the world who use our products to tell stories, create content, grow audiences and more (hey, you might even know some of them!).
We’re at a super interesting stage right now: 18 months ago we had no staff and no money, and now things are going pretty well. We’re at 4M ARR, 40+ people, and we’re one of the most popular video editors in the world. As our user base grows so does our talented team and we would love you to be part of that journey.
We have an exciting opportunity available!
Recently we’ve started to divide the company into teams, and we are looking for a PM for our Enterprise team.
Do you want to help build a new revenue stream? This is your chance.
Video is the most immersive medium out there, and we believe that it will be the main way to tell stories in the future. Not only for Hollywood blockbusters, but for everyone. For people that run a one-man-shop, as well as those that are at Fortune500 companies.
This team focuses on the latter. Every week, we’re getting bombarded with larger companies that would like to use VEED at scale. So there’s a massive opportunity here.
In this role, you’d be researching and building our initial Enterprise offering. This doesn’t mean just building “single sign-on” or becoming compliant with ISO. We’re going to build something much bigger than that. You’ll have a multi disciplinary team that will help you achieve that, and once the business is picking up, we can scale this even bigger.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to you, if you don’t mind working a little scrappy, if you like to talking to users and diving into data → we would love to talk to you .
On top of that, we’re only just getting started. It is a really good time to join us. You can grow along with our company and make a massive impact.
The most important thing is that you are passionate about what we’re building!
If you’re excited about the opportunity but don’t fit all of the bullet points here, please reach out:
- You like the hustle, and wear many hats. We’re pretty early stage, you have to be very comfortable in ambiguous environments and do many different things.
- You’re a team player. We work in multi disciplinary teams. You will work with a group of super talented designers, engineers, researchers. Together you have to solve really complex problems, so you need to communicate well and be able to have good discussions with domain experts.
- You’re a learner. No week is the same here at VEED, and we’re all constantly learning as we go. You have to be infinitely curious and excited about figuring out stuff with us. As we’re building the product, we’ll probably get some things wrong here and there. That’s all good, as long as we learn from them.
- You can sell. In this role you will be talking to a lot of (potential) enterprise customers. This means you sometimes have to talk business with them. We don’t expect you to be a seasoned sales guru, but we hope you can convince people that VEED will help their companies succeed.
- You understand tech. Tech is at the core of our product, our future is depended on leveraging technology extremely well. You understand how things work and are build, and you don’t mind diving into API docs to figure out wether we can do better transcription in some type of way.
- You have a proven track record. We’re a young company and at this stage, we need people that have been through this before. You’ve worked on successful products, and making them even better.
- Bonus points if you’re an ex-founder, or if you have hands-on development or design experience, we love that
We’re very flexible
Work remotely? Work from home with your dog? Need a few days off? Work in a cafe? Swap a weekday for a weekend? Working a half-day?
All of the above is 100% good for us! Our entire team is remote (and always has been). We are happy as long you’re happy. You will have the freedom and autonomy you need to make decisions and do your best work. Our team is smart, energetic, extremely talented and driven. We don’t take ourselves too seriously, but we all love what we do.
How is the business side of things going?
VEED is a fast-growing bootstrapped company founded by Sabba Keynejad & Timur Mamedov. At the time of writing we doubled our revenue to $4M ARR in just six months, in a highly competitive market. Although we are bootstrapped, this does not mean we don’t have venture scale dreams.
OH one more thing! We would really encourage applications from ALL candidates. Our team is diverse and we want to keep it that way