As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will manage Beekeeper’s biggest product launches, mentor and coach junior team members and increase conversion from our website and marketing campaigns with compelling product positioning and storytelling.
Role level: Senior
Reports to: Product Marketing Lead
Location set-up: Flexible / hybrid working model (Oakland)
- Generate demand with global go-to-market campaigns and feature launches.
- Work closely with the North America sales, customer success and marketing teams to position Beekeeper for success in the NA market.
- Manage ongoing research across our internal teams, customers, prospects and analyst contacts to improve our positioning, messaging and sales enablement.
- Improve the team’s knowledge and act as a mentor with your B2B product marketing experience.
What we look for in you
- 4+ years of experience in Product Marketing for software products
- Success in demand generation from product and feature launches
- Strategic and creative thinking: the ability to see the big picture and make it happen
- Experience scaling processes in fast-growing companies
- Great prioritization and stakeholder management skills
- A strong command of product positioning, storytelling and messaging
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Experience training and mentoring others.
- Saas B2B experience.
- Experience working with and enabling Sales teams.
Who we are
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We put all company communications and tools in one place, empowering frontline employees to be more agile, productive, and create a safer workplace.
We are based in Zurich and Oakland with additional offices in Berlin and Krakow. These locations support users in more than 130 countries.
Have a look at our profile on Crunchbase which tracks our success and funding rounds so far. You’ll see we are already following a trajectory that will likely see us become one of Europe’s latest tech Unicorns
To check out of Perks and Benefits, please see our FAQ page