Reality Platforms (1-10 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Reality Platforms is creating a new worldwide dataset of high-quality 360-degree imagery from around the world. Our goal is to have a similar experience to Google Street View with high coverage at a fraction of the cost for games and enterprise usage. Medium term, we will use this dataset to generate metaverse maps of the real world using 3D deep learning reconstruction techniques.
Our smartphone app called RealityMiner gamifies that data collection process. By taking classics like Scavenger Hunt, Battleships and adapting it for real world playing, we’ve already attracted users from all over the world to collect images. We plan on launching many more titles ourselves and also opening the API for 3rd party game publishers.
You’re well versed in the consumer tech product marketing lifecycle from initial copy, press releases, launch buzz, to the growth stages. You have strong opinions of how to develop marketing campaigns backed by case studies of other companies and your own experience. At a minimum, you’re curious about web3/crypto:
- 5+ years of professional work experience in an Silicon Valley based startup, Tier-1 tech company, or similar in a consumer Product Marketing capacity
- Ability to break down complex concepts so that they’re simple, clear, and human
- Experience in tech companies where customer insight is paramount
- Experience with managing TikTok, Snapchat, Instagram, and Twitter content creation
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with a bias towards action
- Experience managing communities such as Discord, consumer product forums, and large FB pages
Why join now?
Joining Reality Platforms at this stage will be a tremendous growth opportunity for the right candidate. We just received $6M in seed funding and will be expanding the team over the coming months. As one of our first engineers, you’ll have an outsized impact on our trajectory. We also provide very competitive salary and benefits.
Meet the founders
By joining our team you’ll have the opportunity to learn from great mentors. Our founders Alex and Kyle are both technical and have engineering, business, and leadership experience at Meta (Facebook), AWS, Y Combinator, and Google. We look forward to crafting a strong company culture, building together, and shipping great product!