Confluent (501+ Employees, 110% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Confluent is pioneering a fundamentally new category of data infrastructure focused on data in motion. Have you ever found a new favorite series on Netflix, picked up groceries curbside at Walmart, or paid for something using Square? That’s the power of data in motion in action—giving organizations instant access to the massive amounts of data that is constantly flowing throughout their business. At Confluent, we’re building the foundational platform for this new paradigm of data infrastructure. Our cloud-native offering is designed to be the intelligent connective tissue enabling real-time data, from multiple sources, to constantly stream across the organization. With Confluent, organizations can create a central nervous system to innovate and win in a digital-first world.
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Confluent’s enormous potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks as we solve big problems together. We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow—whether you’re just starting out in your career or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
About The Role:
It’s time to create our Executive Briefing Program. This is the program that brings together the best of Confluent’s expertise and technology to help customers and partners solve their toughest digital challenges and accelerate their data in motion journeys. As the Senior Manager you will design, develop and run the program. We intend to meet our customers where they are – whether in person or virtually. This is a highly visible role, and the successful candidate will demonstrate Confluent’s core values, in particular a desire to earn our customers’ love and work as one team.
What You Will Do:
- Build the program from the ground up
- Oversee day-to-day operations
- Partner with Business Technology and Workplace Services to design the physical and digital experience
- Consult with account teams and cross-functional leaders to develop agendas and deliver experiences that inspire and educate decision makers
- Partner with Field, Marketing and Product teams to curate relevant content and demonstrations that showcase the value of Confluent
- Program manage each engagement from intake to preparation to onsite visit logistics to post meeting communications
- Operationalize the program through system implementations and the formation of a speakers bureau
- Exceed customer and account team expectations
- Share meeting insights with the Voice of Customer and Customer Advocacy teams
- Collaborate on the framework to measure impact and deliver regular programmatic insights
- Enable the field on the value and benefit of the program
- Grow the program and continuously improve the experience
What You Will Bring:
- 6+ years experience in marketing, sales, sales enablement or customer success
- Prior briefing center experience
- Proven experience delivering customer engagement programs at scale
- Customer facing experience with executive-level decision makers
- Self starter who builds trusted partnerships, knows how to define the right goals and design long term solutions
- Understanding of data management and infrastructure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for working in a fast paced, deadline-driven, detail-oriented environment
- Team player with a growth mindset who is results oriented and thrives in a high-performance culture
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact. Employment decisions are made on the basis of job-related criteria without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Confluent requires all employees (in office and remote) in the U.S. to be vaccinated for COVID-19. Consistent with federal, state, and local requirements, Confluent will consider requests for reasonable accommodation based on medical conditions/contraindications or sincerely-held religious beliefs where it is able to do so without undue hardship to the company.
Click here to review our California Candidate Privacy Notice, which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.