Babylon Health (501+ Employees, 16% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Babylon Health aims to provide accessible, affordable healthcare by combining AI with doctors.
Hello! We’re Babylon, a leading digital healthcare company.
Our mission is to make high-quality healthcare accessible and affordable for everyone on Earth. Building on the success of Babylon in the United Kingdom, Rwanda and Canada, we are building a 50-state provider network in the United States. We want to provide health services to the Medicaid population, who are often underserved and overlooked. Today, we cover over 3.5 million members in the US.
By shifting the focus from sick care to preventative care, we’re creating a better model of healthcare. One that combines AI-powered technology with the highest quality clinical expertise—so we can help people live healthier, longer lives. With over 2,000 global employees, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of healthcare professionals, scientists, mathematicians and engineers.
Our talented team is looking to hire the best clinicians and operations talent to build and scale in the US. We’re driven by people whose ideas and energy align with our mission and our values: to dream big, build fast and be brilliant.
We are looking to expand our Project Management team in our Clinical Operations division.
Babylon US is expected to grow rapidly in 2021 and beyond, and the Clinical Operations organization needs to be able to build rapidly and support that growth. As such, we need a talented individual to manage a team of project managers and manage the portfolio of projects the Clinical Operations division has in the pipeline.
Project Management Lead (US)
WHAT YOU’LL WORK ON
- Work closely with Operations leadership and the other members of the Clinical Operations team to define divisional goals to further Babylon’s long term vision
- Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders in Support, Practice Ops, Clinical, Product, Marketing, Commercial, Legal, Compliance as needed to mobilize team’s key initiatives
- Lead divisional projects that are tied to the organization’s goals/WOWs
- Develop detailed project plans for every major initiative
- Identify stakeholders for projects and mobilize cross-functional project teams
- Ensure all stakeholders meet deliverable timelines, keeping all functional teams on track and ensuring healthy lines of communication between teams
- Drive project requirements and timelines, balance delegating work streams to appropriate owners, while also leaning in and driving projects when/where necessary
- Measure project effectiveness and demonstrate value to business
- Develop approach to handle handing off projects to operational stakeholders
- Sample projects include leading and coordinating new contract launches, new service line launches and new product features
- Partner with Product to ensure that Clinical needs are addressed with enhancements
- Help to create and provide the necessary training to stakeholders as needed
- Contribute to internal content creation for existing and new processes and workflows
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- We’re looking for someone who has previous experience as project manager at a rapidly-growing company of a similar size/structure/growth phase.
- While we’re more concerned about impact than years of experience, we’re targeting at least 4 years of experience in a project management role.
- Experience in healthcare is required – we are a rapidly growing healthcare service in the US and our team has determined this as important.
- PMP, or formal education/training in project management, would be considered an asset.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Annual base salary. The compensation range for this role will be shared during the early interview stages.
- We offer 4 weeks’ paid vacation
- 401k’ with employer matching contribution
- Benefits include bonus, medical insurance, vision, and dental coverage
- Incredible growth opportunities with a global health tech startup with a meaningful mission