Xsolla (201-500 Employees, 35% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We are hiring a Senior Project Manager to join our global team based out of Xsolla HQ here in Sherman Oaks, CA. The ideal candidate will supervise and mentor the efforts of the company’s Project Managers to ensure they are performing in a well-informed, efficient, and relevant manner. The chosen candidate will work closely with enterprise and mid-tier partners to help with the implementation and integration of Xsolla’s solutions — identifying issues or blockers well before they become critical. The Senior Project Manager will communicate globally, holding team members accountable and ensuring successful business outcomes.
- Build and enforce standards for project management tracking as well as keeping/ cleaning various threads with partners and internal team members
- Assemble timelines for projects that need to be executed
- Participate in partner meetings as well as negotiate and finalize deals with the Business Development teams to ensure successful deals
- Build MSAs, Scopes of Work, and Statements of Work to supplement legal agreements for any custom projects
- Empower individual PMs to do the best possible work they can
- Stay on top of all relevant internal and external product knowledge and train PMs in this
- Monitor and check industry-standard tools and knowledge and provide this to the department
- Ensure department-wide projects come in on time and on budget
- Request technical advice from the team for any of the items above
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Programing, or related field
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service/interpersonal skills/negotiation skills
- Strong abilities with Confluence, Jira, Basecamp and G Suite
- Must be able to pick up new software quickly and confidently
- General Gaming Industry knowledge
- Must be able to immediately handle a significant workload and effectively prioritize projects with a high degree of autonomy
- Effective time-management skills and excellent attention to detail
- Experience as an individual contributor who closes business while overseeing a team with the same goal
- Ability to self-motivate and work individually, while also working within a highly collaborative team
A plus if:
- PMP certification or similar
- Bilingual, Native English Level and proficient in one of the following: Chinese, Korean, German, or Japanese
- Master’s Degree
- Willingness and ability to participate in special projects
- Proven track record of successfully managing and growing multiple platform presences while maintaining a positive, professional image of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential information with the utmost level of professionalism
- Performs well on cross-functional project teams and with external vendors
- Flexible work hours as we are a global company
- Understands the full spectrum of skill required to manage customer-centric relationships with partners
At Xsolla, we know it isn’t just about the paycheck. That’s why our Benefits Program is designed to meet and enhance our team’s physical, mental, and emotional well-being.
Our Benefits Program includes 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision plans for full-time employees AND their families! Additionally, disability and life insurance are company-paid. Chiropractic coverage and flexible spending accounts are there for you, should you need them. And our 401(k) retirement plan includes a company match to help you plan for the future.
Burnout is bad for people and bad for business. That’s why we offer unlimited Flexible Time Off and 14 paid holidays each year.
We are all about personal and professional growth! Every Xsolla employee has a customized career roadmap, curated by the employee alongside their manager, that helps align company goals with individualized personal goals. In an effort to foster your growth at Xsolla, we offer opportunities for in-house training, independent study, conference attendance, and higher education.
Xsolla is the video game commerce company, powered by its Transaction Engine and Business Engine, that helps developers and publishers market, sell, connect and optimize their games globally. Serving only the video game industry, the Xsolla Transaction Engine powers the full suite of cloud-based tools to promote and monetize projects, while Xsolla Business Engine provides clients with the roadmap to maximize those tools, and connect them with industry partnerships to expand their business. The two work seamlessly together — for businesses of all sizes, from indie to enterprise — to solve the complexities of distribution, marketing and monetization so they can increase their audience, sales and revenue. Headquartered in Los Angeles, with offices worldwide, Xsolla operates as a merchant and seller of record for major gaming entities like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games and KRAFTON. For more information, please visit www.xsolla.com.
Xsolla is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on the following: Race, color, Ancestry, national origin, Religion, creed, Age, Disability, mental and physical, Sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), Sexual orientation, Gender identity, gender expression, Medical condition, Genetic information, Marital status, Military and veteran status, and any other terms deemed by the State of California.
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Xsolla takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. For more information related to GDPR or CCPA please reach out to [email protected].
Longevity Opportunity Vision Enjoy the game!