triValence (11-50 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Does the idea of playing a significant role in the creation of highly scalable software platforms at a well-funded, early-stage health tech start-up sound like your dream job? Are you looking for an organization where your expertise and experience are not only needed, but also critical to the success of the business? If so, we’ve got an opportunity with your name written all over it!
triValence is reimagining the dysfunctional B2B healthcare payments ecosystem by harnessing the best of health-tech and fin-tech innovation to build the next-generation infrastructure for complex B2B supply chain management, payment automation and data science. Remarkably well funded, triValence is a very early-stage start-up intended to significantly disrupt this problematic area of healthcare with a state-of-the-art, SaaS-based solution.
What You’ll Love About Us
A flexible, home office remote culture
Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
Optional FSA, HSA, Pet insurance, Disability, Behavioral Health, and more
Flex (unlimited) PTO
Help build the company you want to work for, and a team you want to work with!
The list goes on, apply to learn more!
Responsibilities & Duties
Why We Need You
We are seeking a Senior QA Engineer to join our Engineering team under our Technology department. While working with the Engineering Manager, you will use your passion to produce very high-quality software in collaboration with a team(s) of high performance engineers for a supply chain management and financial processing platform for healthcare delivery entities, such as surgical centers.
• You will have a direct impact on triValence’s success by collaborating with the architecture, cloud operations, and product management personnel to deliver high quality software and infrastructure that makes healthcare more efficient and cost-effective; ultimately making the world a healthier place, one person at a time.
• Provide leadership and excellent software quality review skills to realize a roadmap from raw concept to working product.
• Participate in the construction of quality test regression scripts and in the formation of the testing automation platform.
• Understand triValence’s current software requirements, design and promote pragmatic changes to continuously evolve our cloud native and microservices architecture.
• Work closely with Product Management, Cloud Operations and Engineering Leads to help achieve the business goals and ultimately solve problems of our customers.
• Act as technical leader, influence others by promoting incremental improvements and a “can do” attitude.
• Reinforce and promote ‘best practice’ development guidelines, processes, tools, design patterns and practices.
• Willingly leverage your expertise to mentor and ultimate deliver extremely, high quality software to the market.
What We’ll Love About You
At triValence, we’re not looking for the impossible, just the exceptional. If you meet a combination of the listed skills below, we encourage you to apply.
• 3-5 year’s experience with QA Engineering within high performance, Agile, software development teams
• A great development background (5+years), preferably: Linux, Python, Selenium, Loadrunner, with exposure to Java, Spring, Postgres, Angular, SQL, Relational Databases, AWS, among others
• Comfort level with communication and collaboration in a virtual environment with individuals at all levels of the organization
• Deep knowledge of software archetypes, patterns, and antipatterns.
• Passionate about well-crafted, high-quality code that is built to scale.
• Team-oriented, creative, humble and passionate about making a difference in healthcare through new technology.