Spree3D (11-50 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Spree3D is pioneering a new category of Digital Fashion; blending sustainable fashion, photorealistic 3D, Machine Learning, CGI, and user generated content to deliver transformational fashion experiences. Be a part of something unique and limitless.
We are seeking a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst whose role will be responsible for helping our team improve our Test Maturity while actively working to execute, create, and maintain test coverage in key development areas.
- 5+ years of experience working in a QA role in a creative environment.
- Experience working within highly technical environments.
- Experience gathering and documenting acceptance criteria.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills when working with cross functional teams and varying personalities in a Full Remote environment.
- Knowledge and Understanding of the SDLC.
- Familiar with Agile Software Methodology such as Kanban and/or Scrum.
- Familiar with Google Cloud Suite.
- Experience and working knowledge with the Atlassian suite (JIRA, Confluence, Etc)
- A strong qualitative mindset and approach with a strong understanding of test practices and methodology.
- Work closely with Artists, Engineers, Designers, Producers, and other multi-functional teams throughout the product life cycle to analyze and inform on in development product features.
- Collaborate with QA team members to ensure up to date and accurate information relating to the health of a project.
- Executing test strategy in a process driven timely manner in alignment with project test schedule and reporting those results to key stakeholders.
- Creating, Executing, and Maintaining test cases, test plans, and other test documentation for projects.
- Work closely with QA management to ensure department expectations are met and exceeded.
- Work with project management databases to gather, analize, and communicate key indicators and risks related to project health or objectives.
- A passion and interest for working with Machine Learning technologies.
- Experience with Unreal Engine.
- ISTQB Foundation Level or Higher certification.
- Experience working with Automation Tools.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- 401K Program