Endurance International Group (501+ Employees, 44% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At Constant Contact, we are seriously awesome people who take ownership and make an impact by operating with the mindset, integrity and courage of a small business owner. There’s something so profoundly rewarding about knowing that your work is empowering people everywhere to pursue their dreams. Here, we all play an integral part in helping business owners, entrepreneurs, non-profits and individuals to succeed by giving them all the help and tools they need to grow online. We’re energized by new challenges and new possibilities-and we’re just getting started!
Our Social Team has an opening for a strong and creative Senior Quality Engineer who is passionate about driving quality for our customers.
The Social Team builds the platforms to enable users to expand their social footprint by creating customized social posts, advertising campaigns on social networks, and much more! As a Senior Quality Engineer, you’ll work with cutting-edge web applications and micro-services in a high-volume SaaS environment. You will use the latest tools and will collaborate with other quality engineers, architects, developers, and our User Experience group.
This is a remote-first US position. Or, if desired, you can work in a hybrid model from one of our offices in Boston, MA, Waltham, MA, Gainesville, FL, or Santa Monica, CA. Whatever works best for you to be successful.
What You’ll Do:
- Design, create and implement automation tests in various toolsets such as Selenium, Protractor, Playwright, Cucumber, etc.
- Execute functional, integration, and regression testing plans and scripts
- Work closely with engineers and product owners
- Log, track, and document bugs discovered during testing as well as gather all necessary information
- Document, analyze, and communicate results of functional testing
- Mentor and help train other employees on automation testing in the future
- Follow the peer code review process for test automation code, including completing code reviews for peers and incorporating feedback into automated tests
- Actively participate in planning, work estimation, solution demos, and reviews
- Help keep our delivery pipelines green
Who You Are:
- Must have Experience developing automation tests and designing automation frameworks with Cypress, Playwright, or similar frameworks
- Experience testing and automating tests for REST APIs is required
- Self-driven with a strong background in software/automation development
- Familiarity with API testing tools such as PostMan
- Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM development process
#LI-Remote #LI-HK1 #INDENG
Why You’ll Love Us:
- We celebrate one another’s differences. We are proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, and we’re always working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you’re passionate about supporting businesses and organizations, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent. We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint and have a true desire to enable the success of businesses, non-profit organizations, and community groups.
- You’ll have opportunities to grow your career. We encourage and support our team members to learn different aspects of the business, take on stretch assignments, seek coaching opportunities and professional development opportunities.
- A generous paid time off policy and a competitive benefits package that supports the health and well-being of you and your family
At Constant Contact, we’re all about work flexibility and are proud to serve our customers as a hybrid workforce. Our hybrid work model combines the convenience of remote work with access to our great office locations to collaborate in-person, participate in live trainings, and socialize with colleagues. To promote the safety of our employees, their families and our community, where permitted by applicable law, we require all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their first day of work.
Constant Contact is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran status or any other status protected under applicable law. If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions, please contact [email protected]
Notice to Recruiters and Staffing Agencies:
Constant Contact has an internal talent acquisition department and designated career site for individuals looking to join our team. Constant Contact will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external recruiters, staffing firms, search agencies or any fee-based referrals. Any unsolicited resumes sent to directly to Constant Contact, in any capacity will be considered property of Constant Contact. Constant Contact will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.