Antavojobs (51-200 Employees, 41% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Antavo is a rapidly growing scale-up that is disrupting the loyalty management market through its innovative omnichannel technologies. We are recognized by Gartner and Forrester as a leading pure-play loyalty management platform and expanding to APAC with a new office in 2022. APAC is one of our biggest growth markets.
The Antavo Team is a passionate, dynamic, innovative and fun-loving professional team. From consultative sales people, savvy marketers to tech whizzes, we have a diverse team of talented individuals with one unified focus – our customers. Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we pride ourselves in always taking an innovative, customer-centric approach in creating the right experiences, products and content for them. With big dreams and a grand mission, we’re looking for great like-minded people to join us – people who are as passionate, fearless and entrepreneurial.
If you’re looking for a dynamic, no corporate-BS environment to learn, grow, and really make an impact, we could be the perfect fit for you!
This is an excellent career opportunity for someone who wants to work as a Sales Development Representative but also start gaining people management skills and growing into managing smaller opportunities.
I’m looking forward to working with you!
Be at the forefront
We’ve carved out our own path. We value independent decision making and innovative spirit above all.
You will work with us
Co-Founder, Global Sales Head
Sales Director AUS & NZ
Your main responsibilities
- Identify and connect with prospects, build value, address risks, and qualify sales opportunities
- Supporting VP APAC and other senior sales team members on larger opportunities & RFPs
- Develop into owning smaller sales opportunities
- Execute Account Based Strategy for named target accounts across APAC
- Lead the creation of outbound scripts, processes and outbound deck
- Help other SDRs in EMEA and North America with best practices and sharing enablement materials with them
You should have
- 2+ years experience in Sales development rep./Sales. Exec role for SaaS business
- Motivated, self-starter who can work independently and in cross-departments as well
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- You’re collaborative. You’ll work closely with our team in the sales cycle. You like to think critically and communicate. You’re comfortable providing ongoing feedback to your colleagues
Nice to haves
- Experience in a high-growth B2B scale-up
- Education: irrelevant – we only use degrees to measure the temperature
- International background with perfect English
- The opportunity to quickly advance in your career
- Great remuneration package with bonuses and equity for top performers
- International vibe: our working language is English we have 80+ colleagues from 7 different nationalities in 4 offices and the team will scale to 150+ next year
- Private Medical Insurance
- Happy hours and company perks
- A dynamic, no corporate-BS environment to learn, grow, and really make an impact
- You will have a strong team around you to support you in reaching your goals
Why our team loves working at Antavo
- “Innovation and change are constant! With all the clients and tech around, there are plenty of opportunities to learn new things and improve my skills.”
- “The team is truly international! Colleagues and clients from around the globe – and everyone is so kind and ambitious. Working here really widens your perspective.”
- “The team spirit is exceptional. We motivate each other to be even better. In my time here, I have achieved things I never thought possible. ”
- “Work here is very flexible! It’s up to me whether I wish to come to the office or stay at home. For me, having the freedom to choose is very important.”
- “I always wanted to work in the software industry, but didn’t want to move from my city. At Antavo, I can work from home and still feel like a valued member of the team.”