Deepgram (51-200 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Deepgram is looking for an experienced Sales Engineer who is passionate about solving a customer’s most complex problems and closing large deals. In this role, you will work directly with the sales team and customer success team to understand the needs of our customers, strategize on how to navigate winning sales cycles, provide compelling value-based demonstrations, and ultimately help close business. You’ll work closely with our Sales team as the technical lead during the pre-sales process. You will be responsible for partnering with Account Executives to proactively push deals forward by overcoming technical objections. You will ensure a successful transition to the post-sale stage of the customer lifecycle and partner with Solution Engineers to drive adoption of new products by existing customers.
- Serve as the lead technical product contact for prospects throughout the sales process
- Partner with Account Executives to demonstrate to prospects how Deepgram can best address their use cases and technical requirements
- Create documentation and share best practices throughout the sales process
- Work with our engineering and product teams to translate prospect feedback into meaningful product insights
- 5+ years related experience in selling and supporting software products to IT organizations in a customer-facing role
- Experience configuring and delivering software demonstrations
- Self-motivated with a consistent track record in technical software sales
- Technical background and an aptitude to learn about new technology quickly
- The desire to redefine the benchmark for excellence, be part of something big, and learn as much as you can in the process
Deepgram’s end-to-end deep neural network is revolutionizing the speech-to-text (STT) market and taking on the big guys. We’re redefining what companies can do with voice technology by offering a platform with AI architectural advantage, not legacy tech retrofitted with AI. We’ve raised over $56 million and have been recognized as an Inc. Best Workplace (2021 and 2022), a Forbes Top 50 AI Company to Watch (2021), and a CB Insights Top 100 AI Startup (2021), among others.
Our tech advantage is end-to-end deep learning, but our strength lies in our diversity of people, ideas, and experiences that allow our company to create amazing STT products for people who are true innovators in the field. We believe every voice should be heard—and understood—from our transcriptions to our customers to our employees. Come join our revolution to unlock the power of voice technology for everyone. We want to hear what you’ve got to say!