BOLD CEO (, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
BOLD CEO is seeking an experienced, and high-energy Senior Sales Manager to manage a remote team of Sales Professionals, track KPIs, set & manage targets, guide, motivate, coach, hold team accountable to metrics, hold daily virtual meetings, listen to calls, improve process, modify pitches, and ensure results. Join a remote, high-performance sales team that is experiencing rapid growth and help us keep growing!
Selected candidates will not only have the opportunity manage and run a remote sales team, but also get access to world-class sales training, a groundbreaking sales methodology, ongoing mindset coaching, and actually sell something that has a tangible, positive impact.
ABOUT BOLD CEO:
BOLD CEO helps entrepreneurs and business owners achieve their fullest potential in life and business. Our proven strategies, training, and coaching helps accelerate growth, unlock potential, and create business success stories.
Over the past year, we have helped hundreds of businesses grow revenue more than $100 Million collectively.
BOLD CEO is bigger than just generating business success, we are here to change lives, help others achieve their potential, and have a positive impact on the world while also growing ourselves.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Daily and weekly virtual meetings with sales team
- Hold sales team accountable to target KPIs and daily reporting
- Learn and execute training protocol for sales team
- Review sales calls, pitches and process – continually refine
- Motivate, coach, and support sales team
- Review and clean up daily/weekly schedules for sales team
- Revive prospects when necessary & review/manage lists
- Provide detailed reporting
- Help to manage and improve sales process, pitches, etc.
- Track KPIs, client payments, manage payment plans & ensure process is effective
THIS IS FOR YOU IF:
- You have a proven track record in sales management (at least 2 years)
- You want level up your skills even further with world-class training
- You are hungry to win and help others win & know how to motivate
- You want to help other entrepreneurs and business owners reach their fullest potential
- You have an excellent presence on Zoom (professional appearance, confident tonality, and fluent in English)
- You are extremely motivated, and willing to go above and beyond for things you believe in
- You are coachable and enjoy getting feedback in order to improve
- You are enjoy coaching others and providing effective feedback
- You are extremely detail and deadline oriented
- You enjoy a fast paced environment
- You like to work with, create and manage processes, yet are flexible as things change
- You understand that in order to become the best, you have to put in the work, constantly learn, and find ways to improve
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN:
- Manage high-performance, remote sales team
- Bonuses for overall sales team performance
- Work remotely full-time
- Entrepreneurial, high-performance environment
- Opportunity for growth and contribution
- Extensive training and support
30 DAY TARGETS:
- Learn all tech systems & product offerings
- Complete initial training
- Manage team calendars
- Begin co-managing team
60 DAY TARGETS:
- Ensure team is within KPIs
- Begin coaching & call reviews with team
- Fully managing team by end of 60 days
- Reporting daily, weekly & monthly numbers
- Ongoing training, call reviews & support
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
If you are chosen to be a part of this dynamic team you can expect the following:
- Clear onboarding & training with a group of sales pros
- Learn to sell more effectively & efficiently with a strategic-based, consulting style process
- Working from anywhere in the US (relocation & travel not required)
- Ability to contribute to sales process, tools and coaching/training
- Annual in-person events & meetings to connect, train & boost effectiveness
We are looking for individuals who want to be a part of an amazing team, and create a real impact with others. If you have sales management experience, are coachable, can coach others, love process, are detailed oriented, and hungry to win then apply now.