What’s great about SingleOps:
Growth Mindset, Customer Success, We Before Me, Simplicity, Get S*** Done How You Want
SingleOps is used daily by thousands of green industry professionals (landscapers, arborists, irrigation technicians, etc.) all across North America, and has processed over $1.5 billion in revenue on behalf of our customers. The green industry is in the early innings of adopting CRM and field service software, and the SingleOps product is enabling this industry evolution. Our customers use SingleOps to manage their customer records, perform estimates & sell work, schedule crews, invoice & receive payment, and to understand critical data about their business like real-time profitability.
Being recognized as a ‘Best Place to Work in Atlanta’ we are looking for diverse-minded people who enjoy challenging and fulfilling work to join our mission in redefining an age-old industry. Our team is highly collaborative, innovative, supportive, and we have a lot of fun. If this speaks to you, we want to meet you!
The reason behind the role..
Reporting to our VP of Sales, we are looking for a Senior Sales Operations Specialist to support our growing team of account executives, sales development reps, and sales leadership. Our inside sales approach is a major differentiator in our overall go-to-market strategy, and a significant driver of our growth. We need an analytical, process-oriented individual who also loves working alongside sales people to help both individuals and the team as a whole achieve the best results possible.
- Support the sales team with process improvement, measurement, tracking and analytics relevant to their functional areas
- Partner with Sales and Marketing department to refine lead qualification process, analyze and report on campaign performance with reporting and dashboards
- Serve as the owner/lead administrator of sales-related systems, including Salesforce and SalesLoft, for the sales team but also marketing and customer experience needs (e.g. renewal/upsell process as it relates to Salesforce)
- Work with Sales and Marketing to ensure that we’re collectively targeting the right market segments in the right ways, including distributing leads to sales reps
- Track and analyze key metrics including pipeline growth, win/loss rates, and quota attainment, and create monthly content for executive presentations and board reporting
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management.
- Assist with on-boarding and training new sales talent in relevant sales productivity tools/systems
- Maintain regular check-ins with sales management and others who contribute to customer acquisition and pipeline development to determine how we are tracking against plan and identify any problems for internal review and problem solving
- Work with sales management to manage sales tools spend vs. budget
- Partner with Finance to configure customer-facing contract system to meet business needs
- 3+ years of experience in sales operations (any direct sales experience is a plus)
- Advanced proficiency with Salesforce and other key sales productivity tools, like sales engagement (we use SalesLoft)
- The ability to understand the strategic direction and goals of the sales team and support appropriate processes to facilitate achievement of business objectives
- Well-developed capabilities in problem-solving and crafting efficient processes
- A result and success oriented mentality, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure
- An innate drive to innovate and optimize the use of available resources
- Comfortable adapting and adjusting to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
Reasons why you would love it here!
- A unique startup culture with a team that supports one another, the opportunity to make a direct impact, and all the fun that’s included!
- Your well-being is essential. Therefore we have multiple health, dental, and vision plan options for you and your family. We pay 100% of the employee-only premiums on our base health insurance plan.
- We also offer additional options for HSA, FSA, Dependent Care FSA, 401k (no match), short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, legal assistance, and much more!
- With Growth Mindset as a core value, we invest in your development with a $1,000 per year professional development stipend for conferences, courses, or anything that may help you grow
- Since you work so hard, no questions asked unlimited PTO for mental breaks and relaxation
- 2021 Atlanta Business Chronicle Pacesetter award is one of the top 100 fastest growing companies…psst…this is our 3rd time in a row :-). It’s a great time to join the ride!
- We promote a flexible work culture for everyone, including the option to work remotely from home at all times, as well as an awesome headquarters in the Buckhead area of Atlanta.
- Inclusive company-wide Slack communities to keep everyone engaged and find common interests