ForgeRock (501+ Employees, 32% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
In today’s highly connected digital world, understanding, managing and securing the identity of individuals and things is essential to safety and success of both businesses and their customers. Billions of people connect from anywhere, use a wide variety of devices and expect a seamless yet secure experience.
The ForgeRock mission is to provide the most simple and comprehensive Identity and Access Management Platform to help our customers deepen their relationships with their consumers and improve the productivity and connectivity of their employees and partners. Our identity solution enables great digital experiences and is embedded with a rich set of security, privacy and consent features. We deliver our platform through both cloud services and on-premises software.
Our customers are some of the biggest companies, organizations, and even countries in the world. On any given day, it’s likely that the ForgeRock Identity Platform helped keep your data safe, gave you access to stuff, and supported trusted relationships between you, companies and the devices you were using.
ForgeRock is headquartered in San Francisco, but we are a global company with offices in the following cities: Vancouver, WA; Austin, TX; Bristol, UK; Grenoble FR; Oslo NO; and Singapore. Please read more about us at forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/forgerock.
Location – REMOTE, US (PST or MST preferred)
The IT Enterprise Systems team at Forgerock is a horizontal function that spans across all business units (e.g. Sales, Marketing, Finance, Customer Success, Product, Services, etc). This team enables new capabilities and automation to improve productivity, simplify business processes and enhance effectiveness.
What you will be doing:
The Senior Salesforce Applications Developer will design, develop, and implement SaaS-based Application, Data, and Integration Engineering solutions that run our internal business, as well as evaluate existing components or systems to determine integration requirements and to ensure final solutions meet organizational needs. This role requires deep Salesforce.com configuration & customization knowledge, integration experience and sound judgment in order to effectively plan and deliver. Over time, the successful candidate will own one or more pieces of our Enterprise Application Projects and may be required to lead or direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected!
- Design, develop, and implement SaaS-based applications, data, and integration engineering solutions
- Evaluate existing components or systems to determine integration requirements and ensure final solutions meet business needs
- Collaborate with IT team to deliver software projects using development processes such as Agile/Scrum
- Work with internal business team customers to gather requirements to deliver innovative solutions that meet needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, reliability and realistic implementation schedules
- Work cross-functionally with other engineering teams
Qualifications for this role include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in IT applications emphasizing Salesforce.com configuration, customization, and support
- 2+ years of experience configuring and customizing quoting Salesforce CPQ
- Experience with Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce, LWC, Aura, Force.com IDE, Migration Tools, Web Services is required
- Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Excel Connector, DemandTools, Eclipse Force.com IDE), scripted data loader, web services, cloud or on-premises middleware (e.g. Mulesoft, Dell Boomi, etc.) and other enterprise integrating technologies
- Experience with CI/CD tools (like GitHub, Jenkins, Copado, etc.) for Salesforce.
- Experience configuring and customizing CLM product Conga
Additional experience can include:
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated understanding of requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users, REST/SOAP API, relational databases
- Experience with configuring and customizing other quoting applications like Salesforce CPQ is a strong plus
- Experience with configuring and customizing other CLM applications like Conga
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning and LSDX is a strong plus
- Salesforce advanced developer certification (PD 2) is a strong plus
- Experience with SaaS business applications like Marketo, Gainsight, and NetSuite is nice to have
Life at ForgeRock:
We believe in and facilitate a flexible, collaborative work environment. We’re growing quickly, but remain true to the innovative, can-do startup values that got us here. Most importantly, we keep hiring talented, smart, fun, and genuinely nice people because that’s who we want to succeed with every day.
Here are just a few of the things that make ForgeRock special:
- A company culture that empowers you to do your best work.
- Employee Resource Groups that create a sense of belonging for everyone.
- Regular company and team bonding events.
- Competitive benefits and perks.
- Recognition programs that reward employees with meaningful experiences.
- Global volunteering and community initiatives
ForgeRock is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected and everyone has an Identity. In recruiting for new colleagues, we welcome the unique contributions you can bring and encourage you to be your best self.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.