Ria Health (51-200 Employees, 142% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Ria Health is on a mission to bring effective evidence-based treatment for alcohol use disorder to all Americans. Our team consists of empathetic mission-driven professionals coming together to support the quality and availability of our national telehealth alcohol treatment program. We are seeking a Senior Security Developer to join our rapidly growing team.
JOIN THE RIA HEALTH TEAM
Join the team that integrates medical care, behavioral support, and technology tools to help members achieve their personal goals in treating alcohol misuse. Ria Health is a Center of Excellence that delivers a Joint Commission accredited program that leverages evidence-based pharmacotherapy, psychosocial support, and an engaging care delivery platform to help members achieve lasting improvements in their quality of life. Ria’s published outcomes data set the standard for effectiveness in alcohol treatment. The Ria program is delivered through telehealth and by a care team of Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, and Coaches with clinical expertise to manage care and outcomes for Ria Health members.
WORK AT RIA AS A SENIOR SECURITY DEVELOPER
Ria Health is seeking a Senior Security Developer to start our Security team within Ria Health R&D. We are looking for a technical leader that is up for a challenge to drive security efforts and improve security tooling across Ria Health.
As a Senior Security Developer at Ria Health:
- You will cross-collaborate with the R&D team and IT team in devising, implementing, and communicating a pragmatic, well-rounded approach to Security efforts.
- You’ll drive DevSecOps best practices, and help our teams operationalize security as part of their product delivery process.
- You’ll engage with customer and partner teams to understand their high-level business objectives and identify potential areas of impact for Security.
- You’ll be a technical leader within Security, driving and facilitating critical thinking on ways to improve our ability to be a force multiplier.
- You’ll promote sound engineering practices, drive work on security strategy and roadmaps
- You’ll initiate, influence, and drive technical projects across teams within Ria Health.
We’re looking for you to bring:
- You believe the best security teams are partners with the rest of the organization, not barriers.
- You have at least 5 years of experience working within security and technology teams.
- You have deep technical expertise in at least one area of security
- You possess a deep understanding of how to translate product and business goals into tech and security, and how to stay focused on the most impactful.
- You know how to teach and evangelize security to groups of different disciplines with varying experience
- You feel confident coordinating and scoping larger initiatives
- You believe in teamwork, agile values and leading by example
- Experience with various security frameworks and audits (HITRUST, SOC2, HIPAA, NIST, …)
Helpful experiences and skills (if you don’t have them, you can learn them with us!):
- Background in a healthcare-related or other regulated field
ENJOY RIA HEALTH BENEFITS
- Join a team of Mission-driven professionals dedicated to offering a next-generation solution in the treatment of heavy alcohol use and addiction
- Experience professional growth within a rapidly expanding tech-healthcare company
- Upward professional mobility
- Direction/Coaching/Mentorship from a highly experienced leadership team
- Work remotely anywhere in the United States
- Competitive compensation
- Telehealth training and development
- Unlimited PTO for full-time team members
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Ria Health provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. It prohibits discrimination and harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Ria Health Vision:
A world with accessible, compassionate, and effective treatments to reduce the burden of all those who suffer from Alcohol Use Disorder.
Ria Health Mission:
We combine medical science, technology, and human compassion to deliver private, evidence-based, telehealth alcohol treatment programs for anyone who wants to drink less and live better.
Ria Health Values:
Compassion – we promote a culture of empathetic care and communication. We actively listen, we always encourage, and we provide support.
Integrity – We are honest, open, ethical, and fair. We hold ourselves accountable when we make mistakes.
Teamwork – working together, we will achieve great things.
Embrace Change – we work to drive improvement over perfection, measuring and questioning the status quo to make progress and enhancement.
Always Learning – We celebrate curiosity and discovery through development and research.