noticed. (11-50 Employees, 26% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Noticed is a digital experience and marketing agency that launches and grows the world’s best emerging brands. We believe the future of consumer-facing brands starts with creating authentic stories built for the consumer first and brand second. We are extremely proud to work with revolutionary brands such as Selena Gomez’s Rare Beauty, Dermalogica, Liquid Death, Lemon Perfect, and more.
We are an employee and customer-centric agency bringing mission-first brand stories to life to benefit the greater good and better people’s lives. And we have a TON of fun doing it!
You’re an expert technologist who can oversee a team of developers and bring beautiful and accessible experiences to life through end to end technical solutions. You enjoy collaborating with project managers, strategists, and designers to translate ideas into successful ecommerce experiences. Your comfortable with back-end API integrations, architecting builds, and maintaining best practices for development across projects. You like working with emerging disruptive brands and can clearly communicate solutions to clients.
What will I be doing?
- Lead a team of developers to execute building features on top of Shopify Plus
- Set the bar for ecommerce experience engineering and mentor your team to grow
- Work collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team to ensure project success
- Lead technical discoveries and clearly communicate solutions with clients and team
- Translate technical requirements and design mockups into best-in-class experiences
- Implement new technologies or development techniques that help meet client goals
- Maintain reusable code and documentation for future use, optimization, and scalability
What do I need?
- 4+ years of ecommerce agency experience
- 2+ years of of Shopify Plus ecosystem experience: Liquid, theme customization, and data model (additional platform experience a plus)
- Passion for leading-edge technology and a drive towards researching and implementing new best practices
- Experience scoping complex technical solutions, troubleshooting cross-browser/platform issues, and delivering accessible products
- A solid portfolio of quality, comprehensive builds
- Proficient with current development tooling, processes, and standards (Git, SCSS, TailwindCSS, Webpack/Vite, Figma)
- Knowledgeable with front-end frameworks such as React.JS
- Experience using version control systems, preferably Git
- Collaboration, time management, problem-solving, and teamwork
- Fully remote
- $500 to set up your workspace
- 23 PTO days
- 10 Company Holidays
- Half-day Fridays – Year Round!
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance (we contribute 80% to employee premiums)
- 12 weeks 100% paid parental leave
- 401K with a 4% match
- $250 quarterly wellness stipend
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and foster an inclusive environment. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives to apply to our positions. This is something we’re serious about—we are constantly striving to listen better and be better.