Reciprocity (51-200 Employees, 22% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Reciprocity is pioneering a first-of-its-kind approach to IT risk management that ties an organization’s risk directly to its business strategy. The fully integrated and automated Reciprocity ROAR Platform, which underpins the Reciprocity ZenRisk and ZenComply applications, empowers security executives to communicate the direct impact of risk on high-priority business initiatives to key stakeholders, helping them make smarter, more informed decisions.
With Reciprocity, InfoSec teams can strategically support their organization and foster company growth by optimizing resources and mitigating expensive data breaches, system failures, lost opportunities, and vulnerabilities with their customers’ data.
If you enjoy problem-solving and building scalable processes, and are looking for an opportunity to have an immediate impact on ARR, Reciprocity could be the right place for you. We’d love to meet you!
What will you do:
- Help define and implement Reciprocity’s cloud infrastructure and architecture on AWS.
- Create modular pieces of infrastructure with Terraform, kustomize, and other IaC tools
- Build, maintain, and support our Kuberentes clusters and infrastructure.
- Support, implement, and maintain automated build and deployment pipeline tools; source and artifact repositories; SaaS product environments; and application telemetry, monitoring, alerting and logging platforms.
- Prepare and maintain clear documentation of systems, how to resolve operational issues, and how to perform team tasks.
- Provide rotating on-call support for emergencies.
What you need:
- 4+ years of experience administering and maintaining production infrastructure including deployment pipelines, environments, monitoring and alerting solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot deployment and configuration issues and implement solutions.
- Experience with any cloud based provider (we use AWS so that is preferred)
- CI/CD tooling experience with CircleCI or similar
- Infrastructure as Code: Terraform
- Containerization: Kubernetes and Docker.
- Code and development experience with Python, Bash, and similar
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including creating documentation for consumption by teammates.
What we offer
- We are committed to the health and safety of our people. Our people are mostly working 100% remote, collaborating online and connecting over video, as they continue to deliver high-quality technology solutions
- You can work anytime you want. We have fixed meetings in the afternoon.
- A great and talented team to learn from and work with.
- Get to work on software used by top Silicon Valley Startups.
- Internal knowledge sharing sessions.
- Collaborating with smart coworkers that put Customers First and GSD
- Attend conferences that help you grow professionally.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
We value a diverse environment. Reciprocity provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for personnel so classified.