Spiff (201-500 Employees, 600% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Spiff (https://spiff.com), recently named one of the most innovative Fintech companies, is on a mission to inspire, enable, and reward peak business performance. Why? Commission plans are used by modern companies to reward and drive good behavior using more advanced rules or combinations of rules such as quota attainment, accelerators, and other types of variable earnings. Great Commission plans motivate Salespeople to sell more to the right companies. In order to help companies and reps to reach their full potential, we take the manual labor and complexity of current commission processes and completely automate them. Finance teams used to spend hours each month trying to prepare commissions, communicate them to their reps, deal with discrepancies, and then get those paid on time. Spiff automates that full process. We connect to the client’s systems; CRM, ERP & Payroll to reduce the work and amount of errors. Spiff gives powerful, real-time data and insights to reps, managers, and executives about their commissions.
Who we are looking for…
We’re looking for a passionate Software Engineer – Frontend to join our growing team and help us deliver intuitive and delightful experiences to our customers. As a Software Engineer – Frontend, you will build tools that bridge the gap from spreadsheets to automated systems so that sales teams can have fast feedback and accurate information. The frontend teams at Spiff build a polished and intuitive experience for users that are learning to use their new engineering skills.
What you’ll contribute in this role…
- Focus relentlessly on improving Spiff users’ experiences. Collaborate with Design to Identify customer problems and deliver meaningful product solutions.
- Conduct and gather extensive research about the commission space (trends, competitive analysis, intel, etc.)
- Work with the founders and leadership team to help determine specific products’ strategy
- Coordinate the product development process with engineers and designers to ship high-quality experiences to our customers
What experience you’ll bring to Spiff…
Experience or interest in the following areas would be especially helpful
- 5+ years of Software Development experience
- Interest in Startups/Tech/Finance. Our team loves the startup community, and a genuine interest in the space is huge.
- Background in enterprise software development or deployment
- You’ve worked at a rapidly growing startup, especially early stage
What types of perks and benefits we offer…
- Competitive Salary and Equity
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Up to $2400 a year towards your Health Savings Account
- Company-sponsored Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Company-sponsored access to online counseling
- Flexible Time Off
- Flexible work hours
- Parental leave
- HQ in Salt Lake City ( enjoy biking and skiing when you come to visit! )
- Remote Friendly Company
Come join the best team in the space! We’re building amazing software to solve a massive sales and finance gap, and you’ll be a major part of our success.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.