Truepill (501+ Employees, 342% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At Truepill, we power the future of consumer healthcare. We started in 2016 with a vision to modernize healthcare, but we didn’t stop there. As of 2022, we’ve grown to seven locations – including our first international office in the UK – and today we have a total valuation of $1.6 billion.
We connect telehealth, diagnostic, and pharmacy infrastructure to create innovative solutions for leading companies, enabling our partners to deliver convenient and accessible care. We provide the building blocks needed to launch and scale world-class healthcare experiences.
With over 10 million prescriptions shipped and millions of patients served, we work with many of the world’s largest healthcare organizations – including payers, providers, life sciences companies, consumer health brands, and government agencies. And with new partners continually joining our mission, we aim to further shape the future of healthcare – one patient at a time. Come join us. Let’s build something great together.
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to support our Engineering Department. You’ll work alongside collaborative partners and dedicated achievers in the field to help support our mission. You’ll work directly with product managers and customers to understand requirements, develop solutions, test and deliver new products. Additionally, you’ll apply your experience to build out tools in support of rolling out programs faster and more dependably. This is an early stage and growing opportunity for an aspiring software engineer.
Why You'll Love Working at Truepill
- We are collaborators – The backbone of Truepill is our people. We support each other by listening and evolving together to make our goals attainable.
- We are curious – We never settle for how it’s done today. We invent how it will be done tomorrow. Because we don’t just ask “why?”, we ask “why not?”.
- We are innovators – We’re the spark that ignites positive change in healthcare. We create impact because we don’t anticipate; we innovate.
- We are honest – Leading with integrity is the foundation of trust. We always do what’s best for our people, our customers, and above all, our patients.
- We are committed to supporting employees’ happiness, health, and overall well-being – We offer a variety of PTO plans and comprehensive benefits for both our remote and onsite employees.
You’re excited about this opportunity because…
- You'll be designing and developing high-quality consultation programs using the EMR platform, with Node.js, Typescript, and MongoDB, Operating in an agile environment focused on quick turnaround
- You'll be writing well structured, tested, readable, and maintainable code
- You'll perform end to end testing, product deployment and hand-over
- You'll participating in code reviews, ensuring code quality and distributed knowledge
- You'll be able to collaborate across multiple teams, services, stakeholders, and customers
- You'll stay current with latest technologies and best practices
- You'll be evolving our platform, mentoring, applying best practices
We’re excited about you because…
- You have basic knowledge of K8S, public cloud, MongoDB, system design
- You have worked with platform teams before building out programs
- You have diagnosis and troubleshooting experience
- You have experience in a fast-paced environment, using CI/CD, & test-driven development
- You exhibit passion for technology to improve the lives of patients and the work of health care providers
- You have the desire to work in a collaborative tight-knit team
- You have 5+ years of software development experience
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience (Healthcare/EMR experience, a bonus)
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Truepill is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.