Ride Health (11-50 Employees, 131% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Who We Are:
Ride Health removes the transportation barriers that keep our most vulnerable populations from accessing health care. Ride Health partners with healthcare organizations and transportation providers to strengthen enterprise transportation programs and drive intelligent transitions of care. We blend technology and data with a human approach to break down access barriers and solve some of the biggest transportation challenges that care coordinators, providers, and payers face. Our platform maps out each patient’s unique needs and preferences for the best ride experience across clinical and social needs, ensuring greater access, improved efficiencies, lower costs, and better outcomes.
Who We’re Hiring:
We are looking for an experienced engineer with functional language experience (Elixir or Clojure) who is motivated and interested in working remotely for our New York based company. This successful candidate will work to advance our current platform and to integrate it with new infrastructure as we expand our capabilities.
- Google Cloud
- 3+ years Functional Programming Experience (Elixir/Clojure)
- Excellent Problem Solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Candidates must be permanently authorized to work in the United States. We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
- PLEASE NOTE: Because of healthcare data privacy regulations, you must reside in United States to perform this job.
- Attention to detail and a drive to see projects through to completion with quality.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Creativity and ability to think outside the box.
- Willingness and ability to work on and support a remote team environment.
- A sense of humor and positive attitude.
- Competitive compensation at a fast-growing company
- Career advancement opportunities
- Fully remote – skip the commute
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance for employees – fully paid with great plan choices and quick eligibility
- Need to add dependents? We help with that too.
- TalkSpace, Healthy Advocate EAP, Teledoc, One Medical, KindBody – yep, all company provided
- Life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability – again, all paid for by Ride Health
- 401k retirement savings plan with 4% employer match right out of the gate
- Fully paid parental leave
- And we’re always looking to add more…
Please note: All hiring and recruitment at Ride Health is handled with a valid ‘@ridehealth.com’ only. If you receive a message from the sender whose domain is not @ridehealth.com, please beware that those communications are not authorized or coming from Ride Health.