SoFi (501+ Employees, 52% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Together with our members, we’re changing the way people think about and interact with personal finance.
We’re a next-generation fintech company using innovative, mobile-first technology to help our millions of members reach their goals. The industry is going through an unprecedented transformation, and we’re at the forefront. We’re proud to come to work every day knowing that what we do has a direct impact on people’s lives, with our core values guiding us every step of the way. Join us to invest in yourself, your career, and the financial world.
What you’ll do:
- Technical development, debugging, and delivery of best-in-class mobile application main landing screen
- We are in a hybrid mode, several of our screens are still in native iOS but will be ported over to flutter.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Continuously improve the applications – find and fix bugs while improving application performance
- Discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Implement upgrades, rebuilds, feature flagging and generally keep CI/CD pipelines in good health.
- Juggle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in a results-oriented environment
- Evaluate opportunities to bring new features to mobile users from a technical perspective
- Create technical requirements documentation based on Product requirements
- Build strong working relationships with coworkers and cross-organizational teams
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in a technical field, but we understand great engineers come from all sorts of different backgrounds and also consider relevant work experience
- 5+ years iOS development experience with in-depth knowledge of the iOS platform and deep familiarity with Xcode
- Excellent programming skills in Swift
- Desire and willingness to master Flutter
- Sound programming fundamentals: experience working with memory management, multi-threaded programming, animations, etc.
- Experience in consuming RESTful APIs to connect with back-end services.
- Experience working with Agile development processes
- Experience with maintaining CI/CD pipelines and test-automation
- Experience with app architectural patterns, Dependency Management, App coordination/navigation, etc
- Very strong interpersonal skills – must be able to demonstrate an ability to work well with other non-technical members of the team
Nice to have:
- Understanding of S.O.L.I.D or G.R.A.S.P principles.
- Experience with Flutter.
Why you’ll love working here:
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Generous vacation and holidays
- Paid parental leave for eligible employees
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs
- Monthly contribution up to $200 to help you pay off your student loans
- Great health & well-being benefits including: telehealth parental support, subsidized gym program
*These benefits are only applicable to full time employees
SoFi provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, breastfeeding, and conditions related to breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (40 or over), physical or medical disability, medical condition, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military and/or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable state or federal law.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is our top priority. Due to the ongoing nature of the COVID-19 pandemic, effective on November 1, 2021, U.S. employees must be fully vaccinated and boosted (when eligible) to work from any of our offices, travel for business or attend work-related meetings.