6River / 6 River Systems (201-500 Employees, 108% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
6 River Systems mission is to redefine fulfillment automation for e-commerce and retail operations.
6 River Systems (6RS) is a Shopify (SHOP) company leading the way to faster fulfillment. E-commerce changed the world and our solutions power winning warehouses of the future. We’re revolutionizing warehouse automation with collaborative mobile robots driven by our cloud-based software.
The Solutions Design Team is responsible for analyzing prospects’ and customers’ operations to recommend solutions based on their business needs.
As a Senior Solutions Designer at 6 River Systems, you will create the end-to-end configuration and workflows for next generation automation solutions. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a team of experts transforming fulfillment and driving measurable improvements to our customers’ operations.
You may be a great fit if you have:
- Experience designing warehouse automation solutions
- Passion for solving puzzles and finding creative workarounds to customer challenges
- Proven ability to analyze large data sets, field technical questions, and solve complex problems as applied to real world solutions
- Strong presentation skills with comfort presenting at the C-suite level
- Mindset for being a coach and mentor to others on the team
Experience working with AutoCAD, warehouse management systems (WMS), warehouse execution systems (WES), SQL, and data modeling tools is a plus.
Position may require 10-20% travel to prospect and customer sites.
Why 6RS? Recognized by the Boston Globe as a Top Place to Work
- Entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up combined with the stability of a global commerce company
- Competitive compensation packages and Shopify RSUs
- Company-paid health, dental, and vision coverage for all employees
- Paid holidays, vacation/sick time, and parental leave
- Annual 401k contribution from the company
- Lifestyle spending account
About 6 River Systems
Founded in Waltham, Massachusetts in 2015, 6 River Systems is a leading collaborative mobile robotics fulfilment solution and part of global commerce company Shopify. Founders Jerome Dubois and Rylan Hamilton were previously executives at Kiva Systems (now Amazon Robotics). The 6 River Systems solution is operating in more than 20 facilities in the U.S., Canada and Europe, fulfilling millions of units each week for companies including Lockheed Martin, CSAT Solutions, ACT Fulfillment, DHL, XPO Logistics, and Office Depot. To learn more, visit www.6river.com.
Shopify is a leading global commerce company, providing trusted tools to start, grow, market, and manage a retail business of any size. Shopify makes commerce better for everyone with a platform and services that are engineered for reliability, while delivering a better shopping experience for consumers everywhere. Headquartered in Ottawa, Canada, Shopify powers over one million businesses in more than 175 countries and is trusted by brands such as Allbirds, Gymshark, PepsiCo, Staples, and many more. For more information, visit www.shopify.com.