Urbint (51-200 Employees, 192% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At Urbint, our mission is to make communities more resilient. We do this by pairing external data with artificial intelligence to identify areas of high risk and prevent catastrophic loss for utilities and infrastructure operators across the country. Our team is committed to making a positive impact in our communities.
We are looking to scale our organization rapidly for the foreseeable future, and are looking for an exceptional Talent Acquisition Partner to help grow a world-class, mission driven, organization.
You’ll partner with the TA & People Team to:
- Analyze staffing levels and projections to help forecast workforce needs.
- Develop strategies for sourcing and acquiring a best-in-class workforce.
- Design and oversee valid and systematic programs for assessing effectiveness.
- Design and oversee effective strategies for identifying, attracting, evaluating, and acquiring qualified candidates.
- Have owned full-cycle in-house recruiting for a variety of roles and levels.
- Know the makeup of a successful client successful manager and are able to context switch to finding solid contributors for G&A.
- Understand the nuances of the local market and what drives candidates to work for a technology company in the US and beyond…
- Are dedicated, results-driven, and passionate about hiring the right people at the right time.
- Are a natural at determining how and where to source to create a robust talent pipeline and you aren’t afraid to use creative ways of leveraging multiple channels to drive interest.
- Are a trusted business partner. People rely on your expertise in both thought and execution.
- Think about operationalization and scale and understand how decisions impact the future.
- 3-5+ years of professional experience with in-house recruiting and 2-3+ years recruiting in the tech space.
- Proficient in the English language. Bonus if you are multilingual.
- You understand how to pattern-match quickly and can map out what companies farm great talent.
- A data-driven approach to your work – you realize that hiring can be a subjective process, and you do all you can to make it as objective and quantitative as possible.
- A knack for leveraging technology to make processes streamlined and more efficient
- Experience in a modern ATS (preferably Greenhouse)
- Mission Driven – Some companies use AI to serve better digital ads and trade stocks, we seek to make our communities safer and more resilient
- Top Compensation – Competitive compensation package
- We are 100% Distributed – work from anywhere
- Your health matters to us, so we offer 100% employer-paid premium option
- Distributed work monthly stipend
- Office Space Stipend for co-working space expenses
- Wellness reimbursement
- Educational Allowance
- Weekly lunch stipend
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.