Edwards Lifesciences (501+ Employees, 20% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We thrive on discovery and expand the boundaries of medical device technology. We are passionate about providing innovative solutions for people fighting cardiovascular disease. It’s our Credo. It takes integrity, collaboration, innovation and focus. For more than 60 years, Edwards has established a remarkable track record of industry-leading work that enables clinicians around the world to enhance and save lives. We’re made even stronger today by our people. By investing in them, valuing their diversity, and committing to inclusive collaboration, we’ve become a company that better reflects the needs of the patients we serve worldwide. Discover the difference at Edwards, where helping patients is our life’s work, and life is now.
With plans to grow from 16,000 employees to 25,000 by 2025, now is an incredible time to join our organization! We have a fantastic opportunity for a driven, strategic, and collaborative Senior Sourcing Specialist to join our Global Talent Acquisition team in the United States. In this position you will play a key role in designing and executing talent attraction strategies leveraging market data, advanced sourcing techniques, and exceptional communication skills.
- Strategically build and maintain a network of passive candidates.
- Partner across a variety of functions to create relevant, compelling, personalized, and high-touch candidate experiences that align with Edwards Lifesciences values and mission.
- Partner and consult with Recruiters to conduct launch meetings, create robust sourcing strategies, qualify, and present candidates.
- Develop and deliver qualified diverse pipelines of active and passive top talent for future and active roles, as well as actively network and establish strong relationships with diverse candidates and organizations.
- Analyze effectiveness of efforts through data analysis and reporting including search progress reports, status reports, and market trend/feedback reports for presentation.
- Actively lead and participate in providing feedback and recommendations to enhance day-to-day recruiting and sourcing operations.
- Proved expertise with relevant tools and programs (e.g., CRMs, labor market data, applicant tracking systems, LinkedIn, referral programs, and job boards) and utilize various online and social media resources to build talent pipelines.
- Lead the collection and analysis of industry knowledge, stay on top of talent market trends, and partner with our branding team to build strong pipelines.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 5 years of sourcing and/or recruiting experience within a search firm or in-house corporate environment
- Recruiting and/or sourcing experience for technical/niche talent
- Experience sourcing passive candidates utilizing advanced sourcing techniques to identify candidates (e.g., cold calling, job boards, advertising, database and internet searches, networking, and referrals, etc.)
- Prior leadership experience – managing projects or mentoring teams – preferred.
- Experience within a large complex corporate environment
- Experience in the Lifesciences industry; experience sourcing and/or recruiting candidates in the Clinical, Regulatory, or Medical Affairs space
- Excellent negotiating skills coupled with strong ability to handle objections effectively
- Strong organizational skills (especially as they relate to data collection and reporting), a multi-tasking style and project management approach
- Highly consultative, able to inform hiring managers and candidates on talent acquisition process, illustrate market trends, and use data/information to help in decision making
- Results-oriented mindset (high sense of urgency, determination, tenacity, etc.)
- Interest and aptitude for learning highly technical subject matter
- Highly articulate, well-developed, effective written and verbal communication skills used to gather information and engage potential candidate’s interest in Edwards
For Colorado Residents Only:
Aligning our overall business objectives with performance, we offer competitive salaries, performance-based incentives, and a wide variety of benefits programs to address the diverse individual needs of our employees and their families.
The base pay range for this position is $101 000 to $118 000.
Additional information can be found through the link below:
E dwards is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer including protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Edwards is committed to complying with the requirements and guidance from our government authorities and to protecting our vulnerable patients and the healthcare providers who are treating them around the world. As such, all Healthcare Interacting positions require COVID-19 vaccination, which includes anyone who directly interfaces with patients and those who interact with healthcare providers as part of their role. If hired, as a condition of employment, you will be required to submit proof that you have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or have a valid religious or medical exemption from being vaccinated.