Fonoa Technologies (51-200 Employees, 1000% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We are hiring fully remotely in Europe, even if you’re not in the location mentioned in this role. Please ignore this as it’s used for advertising purposes.
Our goal is to change how companies globally handle their taxes, and we’re committed to building world-class products. We are processing more than 300 million transactions per year and helping clients like Uber, Zoom, Teachable scale their businesses globally.
Our team is fully distributed. We give people the freedom to work wherever and how they want, enable more fluid communication, and put our time where it matters the most – decisions. We are curious, dedicated, and humble. We are building a workplace that fosters inclusivity, openness, and trust, where we can all be authentic and human in everything that we do. We trust the expertise of our employees and give them the freedom to solve complex problems to make taxes simple, automated, borderless, and accessible for the internet economy
We may discover novel customer needs as we learn, and spin up new products as needed.
About the role
We’re building a high-performing and modern talent strategy that allows us to access a global workforce that wants to join a disruptive Fintech like ours early stage, and make significant contributions to the business as we scale.
We are looking for a Talent Sourcer who will help us research, identify, and engage with talented and ambitious people who want to join our team. In this role, you will source for the best candidates in the market, working closely with the Engineering, Product, and Commercial teams. As a Talent Sourcer, you will be also working closely with recruiters, coordinators, and hiring managers, improving our outbound capabilities and processes that will enable us to drive higher funnel conversion.
“What I like most about working at Fonoa is that you are in charge of your own day and week, it’s all about taking ownership. Truly a company of adults” – Neha Pandit, Senior Talent Partner (Technology)
What you will be doing:
- Participate in in take sessions with recruiters, coordinators and hiring managers to understand role and profile specific requirements
- Build a well defined sourcing plan; search criteria, Linkedin projects, boolean searches, additional channels to source and effectively engage with active and passive talent
- Contact highly relevant candidates from sourcing efforts, owning initial top of the funnel activity alongside internal recruiters
- Develop proactive market maps and talent pipelines to support existing roles and future talent that is highly relevant
- Identify new recruiting tools, innovative approaches, and solutions that can become part of our wider recruitment / top of the funnel strategy
- Delivering several high quality outbound candidates per role assigned
- Help organize internal recruitments processes and collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders
You would be a great fit if:
- Have previous sourcing experience, preferably in fast-growing technology companies
- Know how to research for technical profiles (software engineers, product managers, designers etc)
- Are comfortable with boolean, x ray and GitHub sourcing to identify untapped talent pools
- Are fluent in English, with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- You Have eye for detail, are structured in approach, and finding alternative solutions is not unknown to you
- You see the power of data, and are able to provide different inputs based on conversion / other recruitment metrics
- You Have a proactive nature for keeping stakeholders informed
- Enjoy ownership, ability to make an impact and are excited about working in a high growth environment
If you feel you don’t have the full experience we’re looking for but feel you could be a bit fit, are willing to learn, do apply anyway! We are trying to build a diverse and inclusive team.
- We offer a competitive, above market rate, base salary for this position and remain open to a specific range depending on candidates experience.
- Attractive equity to keep you positively incentivized.
We are builders at heart
We are a collective of independent and deep thinkers.
We are curious, committed, and humble.
We work with dedicated, open-minded people from all backgrounds who bring in their different perspectives to help us on our mission to make taxes simple.
We’re passionate about making a real impact.
We work remotely
We’re building a fully distributed team. We like writing to communicate when meetings are pointless and meet when it matters. This allows us to work flexibly, efficiently, and focus on achieving goals.
We focus on deep work and put our time where it matters the most, decisions.
We trust you to work on your terms. You decide how you work and where you work.
You have ownership over your work that directly influences the roots of our company.
We make taxes simple
We are on a mission to eliminate the manual work when dealing with taxes on online transactions.
We have ambitious goals to make taxes simple, automated, borderless, and accessible for internet businesses around the world.
- 25 days annual leave (plus any local public holidays).
- Top tech gear and flexible budget to build your ideal remote office.
- Bi-weekly lunches paid by Fonoa.
- An unlimited budget for learning is on us. Whether you want to attend a conference, do a course or purchase books or tools, we want to support you as much as we can
- Company offsite 2x per year in attractive locations.
- A book club where you can order any book you would need or like to read
- Weekly fitness sessions with our online trainer
Our ways of working
- Remote work and async, work from anywhere in the world.
- Co-working spaces if you want to switch things up.
- Option to meet team members regularly to do creative work and bond in person.
- The best idea wins; we’re all ears when it comes to ways to do things better.
- Frequent visits to virtual Fonoa HQ and our Fonoa island on Mibo.
- Product first culture
- We are backed by leading VC firms who have invested in many successful companies (Index Ventures and Omers Ventures)
- The size of the market and the opportunity we have is massive, and we’re well placed to be disrupting it.
- Flat hierarchy, open, honest, and feedback-driven principles.
Our take on equal opportunities
Fonoa gives equal opportunities to everyone. We look at individuals for what they bring to the organization and for who they are as people regardless of ethnicity, race, and background.
We currently have over 20 nationalities in our team, we’re continuing to build a diverse team as we want to work with the best people, from all over the world.
Our Hiring Process
We see hiring as a human process. A two-way conversation to see if there is a good fit between you and us. As a startup growing quickly, we also like to keep things streamlined, and currently, our process won’t include a live task, whiteboards or technical assessments.
An idea of your hiring journey with us:
- Meeting with Fonoa’s Head of Talent on a 1 hour conversation
- Meeting with Fonoa’s Leadership team
- A take home exercise and follow up discussion to look to understand your recruiting approach if you were to join Fonoa
We aim to give you the best candidate experience, keep you updated and be transparent with our feedback along the way.
If we have convinced you, do apply. And if we haven’t yet, check out some more reasons why you should join us.