Humareso (11-50 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
If you’re looking to build your skills and work collaboratively in an inclusive and innovative, highly-skilled environment, look no further! This organization aims to attract and develop talented individuals to form a responsive team of qualified professionals. Hopefully, that’s you!
Humareso is thrilled to conduct this third-party recruitment. This is the ideal position for those who seek a flexible and challenging, friendly work environment, cultivated for your career growth. Not only will you be offered a hybrid schedule opportunity allowing you to work remotely alongside office visits but this role provides an excellent salary as well! Not to mention an accommodating benefits package with health insurance at the forefront.
Effectively work with tax team to provide quality tax services to clients in various industries, including manufacturing, construction, service and wholesale/ distribution.
• Actively maintains the firm’s core values and service standards.
• Demonstrate a focused knowledge and understanding of individual, partnership, corporate and income tax areas
• Complete various tasks associated with income tax planning, research technical tax issues and assist with other business consulting projects
• Demonstrate the capacity to apply most general tax rules and concepts
• Participate in various projects to determine areas of interest for possible niche development
• Hone tax research and planning skills, including the ability to identify, analyze and articulate problems and opportunities, and propose solutions as a client advocate
• Effectively communicate results, both internally and externally on project and client information
• Understand client objectives and maximize the value of the service we provide with respect to attaining those objectives
• Manage client contacts and assist in the communication process for tax clients
• Preparation of complex tax returns
• Supervise and train staff and interns as requested, including (i.e. workflow on returns for less complex clients, use of systems, and internal processes and procedures)
• Review less complex tax returns
• Maintain understanding of all relevant computer software applications and how they might best be used to promote efficient use of time
• Obtain understanding of the economics of job performance by reviewing and working within the Firm operation, budget and billing constraints
• Attendance and participation in tax training as determined by management
• Participation in professional and business organizations as requested
• Involvement in client development and marketing efforts as requested
• Adhere to the Firm’s quality control standards
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting from an accredited college
• Compliance to the 150 hour rule and/or a CPA
• Minimum of two (2) years public accounting experience
• Working knowledge of GAAP and OCBOA
• Strong technical, research, organizational and analytical skills
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office 365, Excel, Word and other software applications
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to meet deadlines