Salesforce (501+ Employees, 32% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Customer Success Group
The Technical Consultant is a role for people with proven technical skills who is passionate to keep improving and eager to learn new skills day by day.
You will be responsible for the successful delivery of complex Salesforce solutions for our customers. These technologies include, but are not necessarily limited to Salesforce products, APIs, Lightning Experience & Component development, Apex/Visualforce, mobile development technologies, and integration middleware/ETL technologies.
The solutions you design are built for the long-term and will scale with the customer’s growth plans seamlessly. You have proven experience integrating systems via API’s as well as a strong development background.
In this role, we are looking preferably for someone with expertise in Salesforce and with sufficient hands-on experience on the different Salesforce clouds, Integration, Data Management, Apex & Lightning Development as well as DevOps.
- Be part of a service delivery team (delivery managers, architects and so on) to successfully deliver high quality and scalable solutions to our customers.
- Collaborate with client stakeholders to define requirements, deliverables, and set and manage expectations.
- Follow and help define coding standards. Lead code reviews during projects to ensure quality and appropriate design patterns are followed.
- Manage the technical delivery of custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation.
- Familiar with source code, version management, and code deployment standards.
- Maintain a target billable utilization aligned to the role.
- Ability to understand a project and deep dive to debug issues.
- Liaise with Salesforce product teams to support client implementations
- Working remotely, while collaborating with global teams for delivery across geographies.
- 6+ years hands-on development experience (preferably with 3+ years on the Salesforce platform).
- Ability to debug performance issues, both at the server apex layer and client layer including custom Lightning components.
- Design capability which is compatible with both desktop and mobile devices.
- Knowledge on different design and integration patterns.
- Knowledge on various asynchronous capabilities in Salesforce and its use cases.
- Understanding of the Salesforce product suite, including Sales, Service, Analytics, Experience & Marketing Clouds.
- Understanding of systems architecture and ability to design scalable performance-driven solutions
- Understanding of key design patterns and large data volume limitations and best practices
- Understanding of data sharing and visibility considerations and how these play into platform architecture
- Familiarity with platform authentication patterns (SAML, SSO, OAuth).
- Knowledge of data integration tools and preferably experience integrating Salesforce with different business systems (ERP, ETL, integration middleware, CPQ, marketing automation, reporting, etc.)
- Strong understanding of environment management, release management, code versioning best practices, and deployment methodologies
- Experience with platform security capabilities (TLS, SSL).
- Active Salesforce certifications or ability to achieve relevant certifications upon hire.
- Being a proactive and self-managed professional committed to self-development of new skills.
- Flexibility to travel to client site (average of 50%). *Currently under travel restrictions due to COVID-19.
Nice to have skills / experience
- Prior experience in any of these sectors would be advantageous: Financial Services, Insurance, Energy/Utilities and Manufacturing.
- Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant.
- Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant.
- Salesforce App Builder.
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.