RealTools.com (1-10 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
There are over 4 million real estate agents in the world. On average, a real estate agent uses 14 different tools for their job. There are hundreds of options for each tool. Tools can be like website manager applications, crm, email marketing applications, etc.
RealTools is a startup community platform that will be made for real estate agents. Using RealTools, real estate agents will be able to search and filter through all the tools available to them and find the best one for their needs.
About the Job
We are looking for a senior UX/UI designer to join our team. As the UX/UI designer you will play the most important role. You will create the application interface that will be used by millions of real estate agents.
You will have autonomy in developing your designs, from concept to execution, but you won’t be alone. You will be part of a cross-functional team. Product managers will help you understand where your work fits in our roadmap; data analysts will help you define metrics and measure success; developers will help you make your designs come to life.
- 4+ years of commercial experience as a UI/UX Designer
- Senior-level expertise in UI/UX principles, best practices, and tools
- Process-driven approach to digital product design that aligns with Lean/Agile
- Rich knowledge of mobile applications, interfaces, patterns, features, and capabilities
- Expert proficiency in using design tools like Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD
- Proven experience with Mobile and Web design
- Proven experience with different design styles
- High sense of aesthetics
- Keeping up with the latest design trends
- Analytical thinking and business values
- Fluent English (written and verbal)
Not required, but a plus
- A/B Testing
- Basic HTML/CSS skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Cutting edge work: learn from the leaders in the Real Estate Tech Industry
- Competitive salary: Salary is competitive and increases based on your performance
- Flexible working hours
- Promotion: You’ll have the opportunity to grow as a creative, build your own design team, share your knowledge, and rise within the company
- Education: You’ll have the opportunity to level up your skills with company-sponsored work-related courses and training
- 20 days of paid vacation plus holidays: you can choose the Holidays