Deel (201-500 Employees, 1000% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Deel is a developer of a payroll platform used to re-imagine payouts for businesses working with global remote contractors.
Who’s behind Deel?
We’re a global team that loves to build and solve problems, especially when it comes to the world of remote work. Made up of self-driven people spanning 50+ countries, Deel’s unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and improving.
Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we’re building the tools to make that a reality. Our market-leading tech, expertise, and, most importantly, the team are crucial. As a whole, we find fulfillment in working together towards our shared mission.
So, why now?
A significant shift has occurred within today’s workforce, and with it, business as we know it has drastically changed. At Deel, we see a world without hiring borders, but we needed to find a solution to make it happen. A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer limit how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Along with the quickly accelerating global talent market, Deel exists to stay on top (and ahead) of all things international hiring to help teams hire, manage, pay, and scale their global teams at rocket speed.
As the market leader in international payroll and compliance, Deel’s officially raised Series D of $425 million, bringing our valuation to $5.5 billion. There’s never been a more exciting time to join the Deel team.
About the role
Deel is looking for an SEO Specialist to join the Content team. As an SEO Specialist, you will be the go-to SEO expert/advocate to help Deel’s website reach desired audiences. You will work closely with the growth and content team to ensure we’re driving consistent traffic while converting leads, too. You will devise an SEO strategy and be responsible for site auditing. If creating actionable reports and “keyword mining” makes your heart skip a beat, we want to work with you.
What you’ll do at Deel
- Perform ongoing keyword research and competitive analysis
- Audit and improve our website’s visibility in (organic) search results
- Understand and implement technical SEO audits and changes
- Work with the content team to ensure SEO best practices are implemented in content creation
- Work with the growth team to ensure on-site SEO implementation
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engines
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI
- Create writing briefs for content writers and freelance contributors
- Prepare detailed strategy reports
- Keep up-to-date with the latest SEO trends, strategies, and algorithm changes
Some key qualifications
- Proven experience with at least 2+ years of working solely on SEO
- In-depth experience with website analytics and SEO tools, including Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Ahrefs, and similar
- Extensive knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Solid understanding of content marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Passion for meeting deadlines while juggling multiple tasks weekly
- Prior experience in content marketing and growth teams
- Experience in technical SEO and its implementation
We’d especially love to speak with you if you’ve
- Had experience working with HubSpot or similar CMS
- Had experience in technical SEO and can implement it yourself
- Worked for an HR, payroll, or FinTech company
- Been a part of a fast-growing startup
- Previously operated in a role within a remote, distributed team
- Conducted company research by also looking at Deel’s sitemap (just kidding, we’ll get there together)
A few of the benefits of working at Deel
- Life-changing, pre-IPO equity
- The option of getting paid in digital currency
- Work from wherever you want; a Deel office, your house, or the beach
- Learning and development budget for books, courses, and conferences
- Remote first working culture and covered office space
- All-expenses paid international company off-sites
- Take your birthday off, on us
- All the latest tech you need