CrowdStrike (501+ Employees, 104% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
#WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters – one team, one fight.
About the Role
CrowdStrike is seeking a dynamic, experienced Marketing Manager to drive marketing planning and execution for the Global Services practice at CrowdStrike. The role will specifically be focused on supporting our growth with one of our largest referral and partner channels, the Law Firm and Insurance (LF&I) industry. The Marketing Manager will report to the Senior Director of Global Services marketing and will partner closely with the global LF&I business development and sales teams. The role will be responsible for supporting the business goals, by implementing integrated marketing programs that engage prospects, deliver new opportunities, and accelerate existing pipeline.
The successful candidate will have excellent project management and interpersonal skills, with an ability to work across cross-functional teams and manage various stakeholder groups.
What You’ll Need
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with 5+ years of progressive experience in developing integrated marketing campaigns within high-tech B2B environment.
- Experience in tracking ROI and analyzing marketing events, programs and metrics. Must be competent in reporting results and trends to sales and marketing leaders.
- Strong experience with digital marketing activities such as virtual events, lead generation and email nurture campaigns, etc. Successful management demonstrated with managing campaigns and live events from concept to post-event follow-up and lead management.
- Individual contributor with experience managing programs and budget that aligns with marketing and sales goals and objectives.
- Exceptional project management, organizational and interpersonal skills with ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment with multiple priorities. Essential to work cross-functionally, manage multiple projects simultaneously, work on tight deadlines and deliver campaigns on schedule.
- Ability to scale and grow with an organization with a proven track record of working across marketing functional areas.
- Excel at cross-group collaboration with experience gaining consensus and driving deliverables with individuals inside and outside the organization.
- Motivated self-starter who thrives on working in complex and challenging environments of a rapidly evolving business.
- Willing to travel to meet with sales leaders, partners, and attend events (when applicable)
- BS/BA in Communications, Marketing, Business or related field.
- Experience in cybersecurity is a benefit.
- Experience marketing in the Law Firm and Insurance industry.
- Past experience working with third party providers (conferences, demand gen, list services, etc.) and agencies.
- Passion for driving innovation to creatively differentiate CrowdStrike.
- Courage to take initiative, address problems, and make continuous process improvements.
- Commitment to professionalism and personal growth.
- A curiosity for data and enjoys measuring results and uncovering trends.
- High-tech, start-up, rapid growth and/or publicly traded company experience.
- You must love our business. CrowdStrike is a leader in cybersecurity. We don’t have a mission statement. We are on a mission to protect our customers from breaches. You must be genuinely committed to our mission and eager to learn the details of our business
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation – generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
CrowdStrike, Inc. is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. For applicants in Colorado the salary range is $100,000 – $160,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. A candidate’s salary is determined by various factors including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, and certifications. The salary range may differ in other states.
CrowdStrike participates in the E-Verify program.