P2P (, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Hello, the P2P Wallet Team is speaking! We’re on the verge of developing a cool wallet with outstanding features. We’re looking for the right person to create, lead and manage our future Community.Communication plays a strategic role at our wallet and we are currently looking for an experienced community manager and compassionate communicator to support all our external communications activities, in direct coordination with the Marketing Lead.
You’ll be a responsible person who will represent our project to the Community and communicate with KOLs.
Be deep into the crypto market!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Together with Marketing Lead create community developing strategy (Ambassadors campaigns, giveaways)
- Coordinate work of Community Moderators
- Create, curate and publish content and Tone-of-Voice and communicate with community according to it across various channels for community
- Build and maintain relationships with media and influencers
- Triage user support requests.
- Design and accompany the workflows that communicate contributors, crews and the team.
- Own the external communications of the application collective and bring back external feedback.
- Should be able to participate and run AMA
Experience that is 100% needed:
- 3+ years relevant experience (blockchain or opensource projects are preferable)
- Experience in multimediamulti-media communications
- Proven track record in blockchain is a must
- Conflict management experience
- Web3 fluent (emojis, memes, etc)
Will be an advantage:
- Experience with Discourse
- Experience with Discord
- Knowledge of Solana ecosystem
- An international team of skilled experts
- Remote working from any part of the world
- Cyprus relocation support (for candidates interested in relocating)
- Competitive salary & bonus paid and excellent international career opportunities
- Well-being & Mental Health support program
- Full tech/equipment set-up, which is relevant to executing tasks
- A high degree of autonomy, no micromanagement
- Ownership culture
P2P.org is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or disability