TrueSense Marketing (, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
TrueSense Marketing is a full-service, direct-response fundraising agency. With more than 50 years of history and a team of over 400 professionals, TrueSense is in the business of making a difference through our expansive list of national and global nonprofit clients. We are a Certified Google Ads Partner, Google Ad Grants Certified Professional, Microsoft Ads Partner, and Meta (Facebook) Business Partner Member.
Truesense Marketing is hiring a Social Media Manager to develop, deploy and optimize social media marketing and advertising strategies and campaigns – paid and organic – on behalf of its clients. The position-holder will be Truesense Marketing’s subject matter expert on social media marketing. They must have a current and nuanced understanding of social media platforms, audiences, advertising functionality, creative, and measurement.
They will direct and manage a small team of social media specialists to ensure both high-quality execution and management of client campaigns, and continued evolution and expansion of our agency social media services.
Part of the larger Digital team at Truesense, this role will report to the Sr. Director of Digital Media, and collaborate closely with staff managing search and display campaigns, and digital strategy, client services, and creative teams. The role will involve some face-to-face interaction with clients, and occasionally, assistance with sales processes and pitches, but will not have direct responsibility for client accounts or in achieving sales/business development goals.
- Provide insight and direction on client annual strategic planning and marketing calendars as they pertain to social media
- Develop and implement client campaigns, including content creation and adaption, tracking, testing and optimization, budget management, and reporting
- Lead agency POV on social media strategy, trends, creative development and formats, effective platforms, and measurement tools
- Act as lead subject matter expert and contribute to agency POV on social media marketing go-to-market approach, services, and growth strategies
- Management supervision and mentorship of social media specialists, external partners/contractors, and vendors
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Digital Media, Marketing, or Communications
- 3-5 years of progressively greater responsibility with paid social media marketing campaigns for highly socially-active brands
- Solid understanding of performance marketing strategies and techniques as they relate to social media, especially lead generation
- Experience of advanced lead generation techniques leveraging messenger apps and bots, a plus
- Demonstrable experience of driving social media audience growth and engagement
- Experience with various social media ad and post creative types and ad/content formats
- Experience of using and/or developing reporting dashboards for social media marketing measurement
- Experience of social community management, organic content development, and social listening a plus
- Experience with social media management and analytics tools like Facebook Business Manager, Hootsuite, SproutSocial, Falcon.io, Sprinklr, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads
- Nonprofit fundraising or agency experience desirable