Aquent (501+ Employees, 4% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Our association client is seeking a Social Media Coordinator to help advance key initiatives that will grow audience awareness and create positive visibility. This position supports key clients, content areas, and functions within the organization.
- Manages, develops, and oversees content for the social media channels.
- Helps coordinate social media advertising campaigns on all channels.
- Drives social media initiatives from conception to execution.
- Provides guidance to internal stakeholders. This may include coaching clients on effective communication.
- Prepares a wide variety of materials, including social media posts, toolkits and graphics.
- May be asked to manage or contribute to special communications projects or initiatives, such as annual reports, Annual Conference on-site work, social media influencer outreach, or others as assigned.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects, priorities, and team members in a sometimes unstructured and evolving environment.
- Serve as in-house subject matter expert on social media trends and innovations.
- Ability to manage social media campaigns and initiatives to help advance the organizational goals.
- Produce and gather engaging content for multiple social channels to foster and grow their community, and drive engagement with diverse audiences
- Strong analytical capabilities and solid business judgment.
- Ability to create and drive strategic social media marketing plans.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Strong critical thinking and research skills—the ability to deduce key points of an issue or problem and to assimilate data from various sources accurately and efficiently; ability to listen socially.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment, take independent action, and also work as part of a team.
- Ability to learn and use web-based office applications for online collaboration, document/content management, and intranet management.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Working knowledge of Canva or similar program.
- A minimum of one to three years’ experience in a social media or Marketing capacity.
- Education industry experience is preferred.
- Experience managing social media advertising campaigns, audience segmentation, and data analysis.
- Experience with a variety of social mediums using best practices to generate high-quality engagement
- Proven experience executing successful campaigns and initiatives across multiple communications platforms.