Braintrust (201-500 Employees, 255% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Braintrust is the first decentralized Web3 talent network that connects skilled, vetted knowledge workers with the world’s leading companies. The community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it, ensuring the network always serves the needs of its users, instead of a centrally-controlled corporation. And because the community of knowledge workers and contributors earns ownership and control of Braintrust through its native BTRST token for their contributions to the network and its growth, new Talent and jobs have participated in the network at record speeds.
Braintrust has over 700,000+ community members, with knowledge workers and project contributors across the world. Braintrust is trusted by hundreds of Fortune 1000 global enterprises including Nestlé, Porsche, Atlassian, Goldman Sachs, and Nike. For more information, visit: www.braintrust.com.
BTRST is available on Coinbase.com and in the Coinbase Android and iOS apps. Coinbase customers can trade, send, receive, or store BTRST in most Coinbase-supported regions. For more information on Braintrust and the BTRST token, read the “Braintrust: The Decentralized Talent Network” whitepaper.
- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C – see notes below)
- Location: United States only – Remote – (Time Zone: PST/CIST | Partial overlap)
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $65 – $75/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40hr/week – Long term
What you’ll be working on
● Responsible for organic strategy and innovation, execution and reporting for brand Twitter, LinkedIn and TikTok channels and exec social channels, aligning to overall Global Communications strategy and business objectives
● Spearhead brand TikTok strategy and operationalize a team, including internal team members and agency partners for execution
● Assist with social strategy for key executives and identifies creative and thoughtful opportunities for engagement
● Responsible for strategy alignment with Marketing for Instagram and November product release
● Responsible for alignment with Social Customer Support team on comms social channel strategies and plans
● Responsible for collaborating closely with regional and global communication, Policy and Marketing leads to develop innovative, robust and effective social strategies
● Manage junior team members assisting with execution of social strategies on channels listed above
● Devise and implement creative social campaigns and activations that drive favorability and positive awareness globally
● Oversee teams in spotting trends and conversation on social and executing newsjacking opportunities to drive positive conversation
● 8-10 years relevant experience in social media strategy and channel management, baseline knowledge of paid social media a plus
● Preference for experience working on a large scale and innovative brand in the travel, design, technology or lifestyle space and/ or for a social platform
● Deep knowledge and expertise of Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, and Instagram including but not limited to strategy, engagement, etc.
● Deep knowledge and familiarity with social media management and performance tools (native and third-party) i.e., Opal, Sprinklr and CreatorIQ
● Advanced experience in copywriting, with strong attention to detail and proven creative thinking
● Experience in managing and growing junior team members
● Ability to design and implement channel strategy informed by best practices
● Experience in communications, exec social, and influencer engagement. Interest in and curiosity for media moments, pop culture and trends
● Experience in collaborating closely with Marketing teams, reconciling differences in goals, but able to build and execute mutually beneficial and effective social strategies mapping to business objectives
● Knowledge and experience with creative production processes and workflows
● Positive and collaborative personality and a commitment to ensuring all activities undertaken are as successful as possible
● Extremely capable in independently structuring and managing fast-paced and sometimes complex workflow and priorities
● College degree