CoinMarketCap (11-50 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
POWERING CRYPTO WITH DATA
CoinMarketCap is the world’s most trusted and accurate source of data for cryptocurrencies. Used by millions of individuals, organizations, and exchanges, CoinMarketCap brings the most up-to-date market capitalizations, pricing, and cryptocurrency information to our users.
Pulling data from multiple exchanges and combining our robust research allows us to provide the most realistic representation of each cryptocurrency. As we grow, we will continue to provide access to our data wherever, whenever, and however is most helpful to our users.
CREATING AN OPEN WORLD
Our mission is to be the world’s authority on cryptocurrency data. We believe in an open and decentralized world, where we play a pivotal role in powering decisions and insights to drive greater understanding and adoption of cryptocurrencies. We want to achieve this mission with people who truly believe in the value and potential of empowering individuals.
LOVE YOUR WORK
Working at CoinMarketCap is fun and fast-paced. Our distributed team is full of talented, hardworking people from all walks of life who take initiative and drive innovation. We work in concert to bring about the world we believe in. Here, you can feel the direct impact of your work, be hands-on across disciplines, and propose changes that get implemented.
- CoinMarketCap is HARDCORE and is not for everyone (and that’s okay)
- Enjoys working 24/7 (Crypto does not sleep)
- Available for emergency contacts on (Weekends/Holidays)
- Proactively finds/creates content to publish
- Autonomously takes on additional responsibilities
BUILD YOUR GLOBAL CAREER
Be part of our dynamic team, wherever you are in the world! We will develop you – as a person and as a professional – in the way that fits you best. Anywhere you choose to live, you can contribute to our continued rise as one of the top companies in crypto today. Grow our presence and tell the world about our mission and our team.
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organization
- Great career development opportunities within CMC & Binance
- Flexible working hours, casual work attire (being remote and all)
- Competitive salary (Get paid in Crypto)
- Highly competitive compensation
- Health and medical reimbursement plan (USA Only)
- Fully remote work
- Work whichever hours suit you
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Learning and development budget
- Paid company retreats
- Mentorship and crypto training
- Speaking/Conference opportunities
As our Social Media Manager, you will be key in managing our official social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc). We’re looking for a crypto-obsessed individual who has a sense of humor, can create dank crypto memes, and create frequent posts to engage our million of followers. Someone who lives and breathes cryptocurrency; aka, a HARDCORE individual who is available to be our keyboard warrior.
- Produce high quality, engaging, original content that can be used cross-platform
- Engage and build communities through one-on-one as well as one-to-many conversations.
- Analyze social media landscape to supply actionable insight (in real-time) to both the social and greater marketing team with hot topics, breaking news, sentiment/market observations.
- Innovate and implement test-and-learn strategies along with delivering results.
- Measure, report, and analyze the performance of campaigns across channels and translate findings into actionable, data-driven recommendations in order to improve future performance.
- Drive effective and creative social media campaigns, working cross-functionally with product, data, sales and design and other teams.
- Own and operate multiple official social media and signal channels, as well as the content strategy/output and results for each.
- Proactively track and find unshared content within CoinMarketCap. Proactively prepare for crypto-related events beforehand such as (Halving Day, Pizza Day, etc)
- Manage Sponsored Social-Posts (ie. Twitter/Telegram/etc)
- Deep understanding of CMC-Alexandria (Blog)
- Comfortable with high frequency posting
- Knowledgeable in Twitter #Hashtags
- Great with communicating client needs simultaneously
- Familiar with “Twitter Analytics” and identifying high engagement posts
- Manage CMC’s Telegram Channel
- Post daily content on the TG Channel
- Optimize TG Channel/Groups
- Manage CMC’s SubReddit
- Share content to other 3rd-Party crypto-related SubReddits
- Strong knowledge of Reddit and the cryptocurrency sub-communities there.
- 3~5 years experience in social media related roles.
- Keen sense and understanding of the crypto market in general. Experience in the blockchain/crypto space is a MUST (as you need to be Crypto-Native to publish Crypto-Content
- Native or Fluent English language is a MUST.
- A meme connoisseur and creator.
- Demonstrates a clear and concise style of communication, with a creative/fun spin when relevant.
- Strong sense of responsibility and resistance to stress. Self-motivated and results-oriented.
- Experience working on a remote team is preferred.